Argument

UPDATE :)

Thank you for all the feedback! I've missed you all too. You know the deal, comments help with updates. Any suggestions, comments are welcomed!

As Santana took off up the road with some of the girls following, Brittany came out from the house. She went inside to talk stories with some of the girls when she heard someone calling her name.

"Whatsup? Who called my name?"

"Me. Try come Britt?" Rachel was waving her over to where she was sitting. She sat on the empty chair next to Rachel. "I just, I have a question for you."

"Ask away."

"Who's name is babygirl in your phone?"

And that's when Brittany knew.

"Fuck. Today before we left, I reloaded one of the old back ups on my phone because I was looking for a picture. But we left in such a rush that I didn't get a chance to change it back." Brittany went to look for her phone in her pockets when she realized that she didn't have it. "Fuuuuuck. What happened?"

"San was looking for her phone, and she couldn't find it so she used yours to call it."

"Her name is 'Lifetime Lovah' in my phone." She put her face in her palms. "This must look really bad."

"It does, but your story makes sense and I don't have any reason to not believe you. She took off up the road. Kama and Angel went after her."

"This is like the last thing I wanted to happen tonight. I was gonna change it when we got home." Brittany got up from the chair and started pacing. "Oh my God."

"Calm down, Britt. It's gonna be okay."

Brittany went back into the house to grab her jacket when she found Santana's phone. She slipped it into her pocket and walked back outside.

"I'm gonna go find her."
------------------------------------

"San!" Kama was on one side of the road while Angel was on the other. "San!"

"Dude, do you think that Brittany is seriously talking to someone else?" They were walking next to each other now. "Cause if she is then she must be hiding it really good."

"Nah I doubt she's been talking to someone else. She's loyal." Angel went into her pocket to check and see if Santana texted her back. "Nothing."

"You texted Brittany's phone right? Cause San doesn't have hers."

"Yeah I did. I not that stupid."

The two girls were walking along the main road now, Santana could be anywhere. Honoka'a wasn't that big of a town but because they were drinking and it was the middle of the night, it made it just a little bit harder.

"What the fuck. Okay I know exactly where she is."

Angel took Kama by the arm and basically dragged her. They both walked up to the little kids playground near the softball field. It was quiet, but not in a erie sort of sense. It was peaceful.

"I can hear you guys. How'd you find me?"

"Freshman year, whenever you got mad at practice you'd walk over here and sit on the swings." Kama sat on the tire swing that was to the left of Santana while Angel sat in the gravel in front. "And plus, there aren't many places to go that are lighted like this. You're afraid of the dark."

"What part of, 'don't ever repeat that again' did you not get Kama?" Santana started laughing. "The walk over here was pretty sketch though. Had all the pot heads walking up to the forest. Well I think was potheads."