Spring Formal

AN: Whoa. Sorry for the incredible wait there. Lol.

Time flies when you're constantly working.. So here's an update. Hope you guys enjoy =)

----------

Thousands of questions started to pop up in Brittany's mind. Were Santana and this girl serious? How long did they date? Was she prettier than her?

"I see it in your head already, Britt. Come on. Let's go grab something to eat at the food court and we can talk about it. That is, if you're down." Rachel went to grab something in her back pocket and when she reached back she winced a little as if she were in pain.

"You alright, Rach?"

"Yeah of course. I'm good. I'm just a little sore from the game." Brittany shot Rachel a look. "Yes. I did ice it okay."

"Alright, alright. So food court? What do you feel like grabbing?" She sat on her bike and turned it on. Rachel was in her car now, and was rolling down her window. "I kinda want Korean BBQ."

"Cool. Meet you over there."

Brittany slipped her helmet on her head and threw the kickstand up. The sun was just setting, and the air was cool. It was one of Brittany's favorite times to ride. She took off in front of Rachel, but made sure she wasn't speeding. The last thing she wanted was for Santana to find out and then they'd get into another argument about it.

It was around 5pm now, so that meant that there was going to be traffic. Brittany hated traffic, she hated how she would always have to accelerate a couple feet and then end up putting her foot on the ground. And that would continue on forever. This was one of the only times that she wished she had a car. This, and when it would start pouring rain while she rode.

Regardless of how frustrated she was over being stuck in traffic, the thought of Santana's ex coming to Spring Formal never left her mind. She knew that she shouldn't let it bother her. But she couldn't shake the feeling. Brittany was sort of a jealous person, and she hated that she would always get so worked up over little things.

When the girls finally reached the food court, they parked next to each other and headed inside. After getting their plates, they went to sit.

"So, to finish what we were talkin about- you don't have to worry about Jessica at Spring Formal. She's harmless, foreal. Her and San only dated little while and they ended the relationship mutually."

Brittany continued eating, not knowing what to say.

"San is still friends with most of her exes, except for Kehau of course."

And that didn't make Brittany feel any better. She didn't even know that Santana talked to any of her exes. It shouldn't matter though, right? Because Santana was with Brittany now, and that was all that mattered. But Brittany couldn't help by think that maybe deep down inside, Santana wanted to be with someone more for her. Someone, as in someone that was local and not a hauole from the mainland.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be saying it like that." Rachel must've caught on to the facial expressions that Brittany was making. She wasn't trying to make her feel bad or anything but as the thoughts continued to roam through her mind, her face must have been looking a little uneasy. "Please don't worry too much about it all, because San is a very loyal girlfriend. She would never cheat on you. Promise kine."

"I know, don't worry I'm not thinking about it too much." That was a bold faced lie. "You threw a great game today, almost a shutout."

"It was nothing, really. HPA just kinda sucks, they never usually hit off of me. Last season, San pitched and I caught when we played them."