Konawaena

Please forgive me, it's been too long. Working full time and Firehouse 51 have been taking up a lot of time and for a while I didn't know what would be next in the story. I guess I had a writers block, but with motivation from all of you wonderful people, I have written another chapter :)

BTDubbs, I was thinking about making a Instagram account dedicated to this fic. It'd be Brittana pics of course, and pictures of the significant places that Brittany and Santana go to. Would that be a good idea? Would you follow the page?

Reviews make my heart so happy. Please let me know you're still in this with me. I love you all.

"I was thinking more of a red than blue, but whatever you think would look nicer on me Q."

Brittany had been looking for dresses online for over three days now and still hadn't found the perfect one. She didn't know what to do, spring formal was in three weeks and she still needed her dress, shoes, and a purse to go with it.

"Blue would seriously look way better. I think you should go with the navy blue medium lengthed one." Quinn was walking through the halls at school. She had a game that afternoon. Brittany's practice was cancelled due to the fact that it was raining. Santana had gone to Pa'auilo with Rachel to play basketball at the gym. She didn't want to go with them, she just wanted to take the afternoon off to relax and talk to Quinn before her game. It was their first regular season game of the year and she was nervous.

"I'll consider it. It was either gonna be the red one I showed you or this purple one I found earlier while I was in school."

"You didn't show me a purple one. Send it to me later." Brittany knew her bestfriend. She knew that with that little quiver in her voice, that she was nervous.

"Don't be nervous, Q. You guys are gonna do awesome. You murdered everyone during pre-season. Like I said. It's our turn to shine."

Quinn was opening her duffle bag and getting out her glove. "I know. But you aren't here, so it won't be the same. Everyone's gonna be aiming for center now that you aren't there. Janet isn't bad or anything, she just isn't you Britt."

"I guess. But it shouldn't matter though. Just do what you guys always do and you'll do great."

"Thanks, B. The team says hello. I'll text you when the games over alright?"

"Alright. Goodluck. Love you guys."

And with that the phone call ended.

Brittany hadn't really planned anything for herself that afternoon. It was raining, which mean that it was perfect cuddle weather. But her girlfriend was thirty minutes away. She made herself a nice bowl of soup and sat on her couch and watched netflix for a hour or so then she got a text message. She was expecting it to be Quinn, hoping that they T.K.O'd the opposing team. But it wasn't Quinn, or Santana. It was Rachel.

Hey Britt. I just wanted to let you know that Santana re-sprained her ankle today playing bball with us. She wasn't gonna tell you but i figure i'd let you know.

Re-sprained? She thought. She never told me that she sprained it in the first place.

Thanks, Rach. Is she coming over here?

She waited a couple minutes for a text back. Her episode of Family Guy was paused on the tv, and she went to un-pause it as her message tone went off.

Yeah. She's on her way there now. She prolly going try to play it off but please get her to ice it. And put her stupid brace on. It's in her truck.