Haole

Brittany woke up the next morning, still in the same position as the night before. Santana was sound asleep- snoring lightly. She laid there for a few seconds, taking in what had happened the night before. It felt like she was on a high. Here she was, laying with Santana in the back of her truck on the beach. Brittany went to re-adjust herself, being careful not to move too much because she didn't want to wake her.

"Mmmm." Santana hugged Brittany tighter and took a deep breath. "Good morning, beautiful." She kissed Brittany on the forehead.

"Good morning." Brittany sat up and threw her hands up in the air to stretch. She looked down at Santana who was now rubbing her eyes. "How'd you sleep?"

"Perfectly. And you?"

"Best night of sleep I had since I've been to Hawai'i." Santana sat up now and threw her legs around Brittany so that she was in the position to hold her from behind. She grabbed Brittany and pulled her closer to her.

"I'm keeping my word, and showing you everything Hawaii has to offer. So. With that being said, would you like to go diving with me?"

"Diving?" Brittany felt Santana's face on hers. She took her hand and moved her hair behind her ear, and then kissing her cheek gently.

"Mhmm. I use that spear over there," And she points at the three-prong spear leaning up against the tree. "To go underwater and dive for fish. I've been doing it for forever. I used to go with my dad when I was younger."

"That's pretty cool. Sure. I'll come." Santana kissed her one more time and she got up. "Hey did you see my phone?"

"I think the last time I saw it, it was in the pocket of the beach chair you was sitting in last night. You want me to grab it?"

"Yes please." Santana walked around the truck towards the tent. Brittany decided to clean up the truck bed, folding the blankets and putting everything on one side. Santana came back and handed her phone to her. She sat on the tailgate with her legs hanging off the side.

"Thank you." Brittany unlocked it and saw that she had a text from Quinn.

Britt! I'm so sorry I've been super busy. I didn't think that senior year was going to be hectic from the start. Call me when you get the chance today, I finally have some free time. I wanna hear about Hawai'i. Q

"Hey San, are we going in the water anytime soon?" Santana was on the side of the truck slipping into her wetsuit. Her legs were already in and the rest of the suit was hanging down from her waist. She was in her bathing suit top so when she stood up straight, Brittany smiled. "You are so hot."

Santana chuckled and walked over to the back of the truck. She stood in front of Brittany, leaning on her legs lightly. "No not yet. I'm gonna grab something to eat first and you should too. Unless you want to be starving when you get out of the water."

"I was gonna make a call first, then I'll come and get some food." Santana grabbed Brittany's face wit a gently softness, and then walked away.

"It's alright. I'll heat up some food for you okay." Santana yelled back at her.

"Thank you!" she replied. She scrolled to Quinn's name in her phone book and she pressed call. It rang a couple times and then she answered.

"Britt! Oh my gosh I was hoping you'd call!"

"I've missed you, Q. How are things going at home?" Brittany was swinging her legs back and forth. "I was worried that you forgot all about me."

"I haven't forgotten about you. Are you crazy? Cheerleading is crazy this season. We had to make a lot of cuts." Santana was walking back over to Brittany now, with two plates of food in her hands. "What's been going on with you? How's Hawai'i? It must be amazing!"