Chapter fifteen

Layla P.O.V

So far so good with the signing.

All the fans loved me and even gave me fan art. A small group of girls gave me some chocolate and some shipping fna art of.....

Me and Ross.....
Me and Duncan
Me and Trott.
Me and Lewis
Me and Smith
But finally me and Sjin.

Most of it was either Minecraft or maybe us drawn as animals.

The Polar bear cub and the baby walrus was definitely i cute one.

i was signing another tee shirt when the girl i was signing it fir asked. "is there something going on between you and Ross?"

I felt the pen fall from my hand. i look up at them. "Um no. Why would you ask that?" I ask. Hoping that they were just a mental shipper.

"Well I saw Ross kiss you. Then you walked away. Did he do something wrong?" They ask.

I shake my head. "No. No no no. It's just that. I don't really want to be more then friends with him." I say as i hand back the shirt.

She smiles. "Oh okay. Thanks!" See beamed before walking away. I sigh and out my head in my hands.

I'm so glad Sjin is over the other side next to Smith. He would have flipped if he heard that.

Sjin P.O.V

i gave Layla a quick pick on the lips. The Q&A was in an hours so we all wanted to grab some lunch.

Layla was snuggled up to me and practically asleep. Poor lamb.

"Layla. Baby you can't sleep. We still have the Q&A session." I tell her. She opens her eyes. "I know i know." She whispers. I laugh a little.

"Then come chose what you want to eat." I tell her. She sits up and moves her hair out of her face. Showing her beautiful eyes.

Layla P.O.V

After we ordered our food it came almost instantly. I did waste time on eating my meal, after all I was a lover of food.

Once we were done we paid the bill and walked back to go to the Q&A. I was looking forward to it.

i peered over at Ross who kept looking at me. And actually. I felt a little scared. But I brushed it off a nervousness.

"I'm gonna go talk to the Hats." I tell Sjin as i kiss his cheek. He nods. "Okay. But behave." He warned in a joking manner. "Neveeeer!" I shout before running over.

"Hey guys." I chirp. Purposely avoiding Ross' gaze.

"Hey Fluffy. You looking forward to the Q&A?" Trott asks. I nod. "Definitely. I want to see what weird and wonderful questions people come up with. After all, no was once one of those people." I tell them.

"Wait you came to Minecon before? And asked questions?" Smith asks. Again I nod. "Yep. It was fun." I tell them.

They smile at me. Even Ross.

We all walked behind stage. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a curtain. Pushing me against the wall.

I look up and growl at Ross. "Ross let me go." I say angrily. "No Layla. I love you. Can't you see that?" He asks me.

I push him off but he pins me back again. "Just tell me you love me." He whispers in my ear. Leaning down and kissing my neck.

I push him to the ground. "Get away from me! If you ever do that again I swap to got ill get you arrested for sexual assult." I spat. Before I ran.

I ran over to Sjin. But i couldn't tell him. Not now. It could ruin the Q&A and the fans would be furious.

I sigh. This would have to wait.

A/N

Do you guys have any questions for Layla?

If so put them in the comments and I'll get her to answer them.

PA