Chapter 28

**one week later**
Sjin P.o.V

I cant believe it! I was being charged for sexual assault! I would never hurt Layla.... not ever.

I sat on my couch in the living room with my head in my hands. If news about this got out to the fans God knows what could happen. And Layla was being discharged from hospital today.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, signalling I had a massage. I reached over and picked it up. It was from my brother David.

(D- David S- Sjin)

D: Hey Paul. Dad told me about what happened. Is everything okay?

S: Hardly. I'm being charged for sexual assault and the woman I am madly in love with doesn't love me back and thinks I tried to rape her!

D: should I text back later?

S: yes please I need to calm down.

Then I threw my phone on the floor and kicked it away. I then resumed my position of having my head in my hands.

I felt tears fall down my cheek but I didn't wipe them away. I let them fall and hit the floor.

I must have sat there for longer then I thought becasue my phone buzzed with another message. I growled thinking it was David but when I walked over and picked it up I saw t was Lewis.

L: Layla's out of hospital.

I sigh sadly.

S: great. I hope shes okay.

L: we know you didn't try to hurt her. That's not something you'd do.

S: try telling that to Layla.

L: we have tried. And she won't believe any of us. But, Hannah had an idea to get Layla's memory back. And it might just work.

S: what is it?

L: come to Yogtowers and I'll explain.

I breathe out heavily and reply with an 'okay' before grabbing my coat and keys.

The drive took longer than usual but I did fianlly arrive at Yogtowers. I pressed the buzzer and Turps let me in.

"So Lewis. What's the plan?" I ask as I walk into the common room. My boss smiles up at me. "We're going to re invent Layla's first day at Yogtowers. Me, Simon and Hannah went to the hospital yesterday and asked her if she wabted to join the Yogscast. At first she said yes and was bubbling with excitement then she said that you worked here and became unsure and hesitant. But i may have told her you we're leaving." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Then did she agree?" I ask. He nods. "So here's the plan....."

******************************
**the next day**
Layla P.O.V

I followed the address that Lewis had e-mailed me. He said that I should get to know all the Yogs before I actually start.

I stopped outside a red-brick building. It's looks very familiar. I press the buzzer and await a reply. "Hello?" Someone's crackly voice asks.

"Um. Hi, its Layla Hart. I'm here to talk with Lewis Brindley." I say slightly nervously. "Layla! Of course come in!" The person says as the door clicks and I push it open.

I pull my hair out of its pony tail as I step into the lift. I was hoping with every fibre of my being that Sjin wouldn't be here.

Soon the lift dinged and the doors open. I was met with the smiling face of Lewis.

"Oh. Hello. I'm Layla Hart." I say with a smile. "There's no need to introduce yourself. We already know you." He says. I mentally kick myself, after all they had been visiting me in hospital. No idea why......

"Oh sorry. I'm just a little nervous thats all." I tell him. He chuckles. "Thats okay. Come on ill give you a tour." He says.

He shows me each room. Office by office. I found it strange when he missed one office out. "Is that Sjin's office?" I ask. He nods. "I felt you might not wanna go there. Since he is still here for the moment." He says.

I look down. "Oh. Just... just so you know... I've decided to drop the charges. For... you know." I mumble. He looks at me slightly shocked. "You have?" He asks curiously. I nod as he takes me to another room.

"And this is the Hat Office." Lewis says as he opens the door. I follow him in. "HatFilms. This is Layla." I smile politly at them and give a small wave.

It came as a shock when Ross stumbled over on crutches. It made me feel slightly scared. "What happned?" I ask suddenly. My hand slapping over my mouth seconds after the question slipped.

"If you don't mind me asking. That is." I add quickly. He laughs a little. "It's okay. And me and Sjin got into a fight. It's not that bad." He says.

I raise an eyebrow. "Riiiiight." I say. I see Ross glance next to me so I look up at Lewis who's moving one of his hands in a slicing motion at his neck. He stops when he realises im watching.

"Anyway. Moving on!" Lewis says pulling me out. "Wait, I didn't get to sa-!"

"You can say hi to Smith and Trott later. I have one more office to show you." He says. I roll my eyes and smile as he stops infront of a door the had snowflake stickers on in.

I looked at Lewis and he signalled me to open the door. So I did before slowly walking in. I felt a familiar presents in the room. As if it meant something to me.

"Who's office is this?" I ask. Lewis sighs. "It's yours Layla. Your old office." He says. I squint at him. "Your kidding right?" I say as Duncan and Hannah appear behind him.

"No Layla. This is your office. Look around. Doesn't this remind you of anything?" Hannah says.

I look around and I spot a small grey teddy on my desk. It wore a tiny jumper and held a present. I blink and suddenly everything went white asni watched a single scene unfold.

It was me and Sjin. I was sitting at the desk talking into my camera when the teddy hit me in he head making me scream.

Then It all came flooding back. My first day, The party, the kiss, the fight at Minecon, Barney.

I stumbled and fell back into my chair. My eyes wide as I looked up at Lewis, Hannah and Duncan. "Are you okay?" Duncan asked.

"I remember. I remember it all. From breaking my wrist to the onesie named fluffy, I REMEMBER!!" I shout hugging Lewis and Hannah.

"You remember? Like you actually remember?" Hannah asks happily. I nod and give her a squeeze.

"What about Sjin, Layla?" Duncan asks me. My ears prick. "Sjin? Sjin. PAUL!!" I shout as I run out of my office and down the hall. I shout Paul over and let again until he and many other walked out of their offices.

Sjin looked shocked when he saw me running toward him. He was even more shocked when I jumped up, wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist kisses him full on the lips.

It took him a second to realise what was going on but he soon kissed back. Followed by happy cheers from the Yogs.

We pulled away for air and our foreheads were pressed together as we gazed into each others eyes. Sjin smiled.

"You have no idea how much I missed your kisses."