Chapter eleven

Layla P.O.V

"A....a mistake?" I ask Sjin as I battle to hold the tears back. He nodded slowly. "I was drunk and so were you, I didn't mean it." His voice sounded hurt. I can't bare to face him, so I spin on my heal and walk away. "Layla!" He called after me. I sped up so i was running. I quickly out ran him and ran out of Yogtowers. I could hear him calling me but I don't turn back. Instead i run all the way home. My heart ripped to pieces. I thought he felt the same way. Obviously not.

Sjin's P.O.V

"What have I done?" I ask myself as I sit alone I'm my office, my head in my hands. "I actually kissed her and then I tell her it's a mistake!" I growl as I get more angry at myself. "I didn't think she felt the same. Oh what have I done?!" I continue like this till the end of the day. Not getting one bit of recording done. As soon as I get out of Yogtowers I call Sips. "Hey mate! What's up?" His voice asked. "I've fucked up big time!" I tell him as I get into my car. "What you do this time?" He asked. I sigh. "I kissed Layla." I mutter. "Ahh, you did, did you? Did she kiss back?" He questioned. "Yeah." I mumble. "Then how did you fuck up?" His half happy tone asked. I grip the phone tighter. "I told her it was a mistake!" Sips groans. "Are you fucking kidding me!? Why'd you do that!?" I shrug. "I didn't think she felt the same way!" I argue. "But everyone could tell that she liked you!" Sips practically yelled. I nod. "I know I know! I just didn't belive it." I could tell he wanted to just hit me round the back of the head. "Then go tell her you didn't mean it!" He tells me. I sigh. "I will. I'm going now!" I say rather determined. "There you go! Now go get that girl!" He said before the phone went dead. I sigh and start the car before heading for Layla's house.

Layla P.O.V

I had done nothing since I got home. All I done when I got in was get a shower and get into some fluffy pj's. Then just sat down stairs with my quilt on the sofa reading the fanfics that fans had writen on me and Sjin. I had promised that if some people posted fanfics on my Twitter then I would read them when I had spare time. And right now, most of them were of me and Sjin because ever since I joined that became a HUGE otp in the fandom. I wiped my teary eyes. Some of them were really good. But all brought back memories from when he kissed me. I sobbed into my quilt. That moment had been so perfect. So amazing. But to him it was nothing! Suddenly i heard a knock at my front door. I dry my eyes the best i can before getting up. "It's probably Lewis coming to ask why I left." I tell myself. I sigh and unlock my door, pulling it open. I gasp as I see Sjin at my door. He smiles weakly. "Hey Layla." I feel like slamming the door in his face, but I can't bring myself to do that. "What do you want?" I ask demandingly. He sighs. "I didn't mean what I said." I look down. "Yes you did." I mutter. "No Layla I didn't! I love you!" He blurts. My head jolts up and my eyes lock with his. "Your just saying that." He walks closer so his face is inches away from mine. "I'm saying it because I mean it." He whispers, making the gap between us smaller. He presses his lips on mine and pulls me close. My eyes widen but I melt into his embrace. His lips caressing mine. He kicks the door shut with his foot and i wrap my arms around his neck. I open my eyes and realise what's happening. As soon as i do i pull away and out of his caring embrace and walk away, turning my back to him. He gives me a confused look. "Layla are you okay?" He asked. I nod and he walks over, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Layla I truly am sorry for what I said. And I was wondering if....you would be my girlfriend?" I feel a small smile creep onto my lips and I turn to face him. I give him a quick peck on the lips and say. "I'd love to." Before we kiss again.

A/N
This is far from the end...but updates will be slow!! Thank you for your patience! :)
PA❄