Chapter one

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Layla's alarm run in her ear. She groaned and hit it, making it go silent. She rolled onto her back and sighed. To day she was going to Yogtowers for her new job. She already had a YouTube channel called 'the ice cold gamer!' Where she played games like Minecraft and Garry's Mod. She also uploaded videos of her ice skating. By now she had over six thousand subscribers! They all knew her as IC gamer. She rolled out if bed and went to the bathroom. She got into the shower and washed her long brown and blond dip dyed hair till it was clean. After she was done she walked into her bedroom and picked out her clothes. She chose a pair of skinny jeans and a Sips°Co tee shirt. She pulled a creeper jumper over the top and put on her purple converse. She put her long wet hair into a plait and She was ready!

After breakfast it was nearly twelve and her appointment to meet them was at twenty to one. She checked herself in the mirror. After applying a thin layer of lip gloss she looked into her crystal blue eyes and said to herself "you can do this! Just be your bubbly, happy self!" With that she smiled at walked out if the house and towards the bus stop.
Layla's P.O.V.

I stood waiting for the bus. It was raining slightly but i didn't mind. Although it was cold my high spirits kept me warm. The longer i waited the heavier the rain got. Suddenly a loud crash of thunder ripped through the air! Followed by the flash of lightning! I screamed. Then a car pulled up in front of me. The window rolled down to reveal and blonde haired man. I knew him! This was Duncan Jones! From the yogscast! "Are you okay?" He asked. I nod. Then another boom of thunder roared in the sky. I squealed again! Duncan laughed. "Where are you off to?" He asked looking at me. "Yogtowers!" I say. I gave me a closer look. "Hey I know you!" He exclaimed. "Your Layla Hart! The Ice Cold Gamer!" I give him a confused look. "You know me!?" I ask. He nods. "Your ice skating skills are legendary!" I blush at the compliment. "Thanks!" I say. He smiled "want a lift?" He asked. I nod "if it's not to much trouble!" He shakes his head. "No! Not at all!" I smile and get in. After he drove off i asked "how do you know me?" He chuckled. "I was one of your first subscribers!" He tells me. I giggle "so your an Icicle?" I ask. He nods. "So is Lewis, Simon and Kim!" I nearly freaked. Some of the Yogscast are fans of me! "Really! Because I'm a yognau(gh)t!" I say. "Is that so?" He grinned. I nod "well duh! I wouldn't be doing gaming vids if it weren't for you guys!" I thought for a moment. "Didn't Lewis send me the letter asking if I wanted a job at Yogtowers? Did he ask me because of my channel?" Duncan shrugged. "I have no idea!" Then he pulled into the car park. I looked up at the building. I haven't been here since my interview.  And that was about a month ago. I got out and walked towards the entrance. I felt Duncan's presents behind me. I sighed and walked in. Suddenly my vision was cut off. I squeaked and heard Duncan laugh. "Don't worry! I was meant to meet you here any way! So it's just dumb luck I ran into you on the street!" I giggle. He secures the blindfold and takes my hand. He leads me a long way and suddenly we stop. "Duncan what are you doing?" I ask. I hear a door open and feel myself get led inside. Then my blindfold is removed and....

"SURPRISE!!!"

I squeal and jump behind Duncan. I look out at all the people who are in the room. There's Simon, Lewis, Hannah, Kim, Sjin and all the others! I laughed nervously and stepped out from behind Duncan. "That wasn't very polite of me!" I say. This earns a laugh from everyone. Suddenly I'm embraced in a bear hug. "It's really you!" I hear someone shout. I look down to see Simon hugging me. I laughed. "Yes it's really me!" He puts me down and smiles. "I can't believe that IC gamer is here!" He said. I smiled. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Lewis. And what he said made my day. "Layla! Welcome to the yogscast!"