Chapter 23

Layla P.O.V

James and I sat eating breakfast at the huge oak dining table. Every now and then James would look at his phone. Sometimes picking it up and typing something.

"Who you texting?" I ask as I put a spoonful of Greek yoghurt and raspberries in my mouth. He locks his phone and puts in back on the table.

"Edward." He replies nervously. "Riiight." I smile. I was about to ask again bur I was cut off by my Gran scurrying in with a smile on her face.

"Layla. There's someone here to see you. Their waiting at the door." She says cheerily.

James suddenly looked at his phone, kind of worried. I set my spoon down and took a mouthful of orange juice before heading to the door.

I glided through the halls in my socks on the polished wood floor boards. Seeing that the front door was slightly ajar.

I stopped sliding and walked over. Opening the door fully. My jaw hit the floor as i saw who was standing there. Tall, dark hair, warm brown eyes and muscular build.

"Barney!?" I squealed as I looked at my old friend. (A/N: Sorry? :/) The tall man smiles. "I haven't seen you in years!" He says as we hug.

Barney used to live in Ireland to but moved to England a few months before i did. Always claiming i was stalking him.

"Your Gran called me. She told me about your break up. And, I'm sorry. He doesn't deserve you. Your way better then he is. And -!"

"I'm guessing she hasn't told you the full story?" I ask bluntly.

He shook his head and blushed. "No." I roll my eyes.

"Then allow me to enlightened you."

A/N

Sorry is wasn't who you thought it was?
And sorry it's so short.

PA