Chapter two

Layla squealed. "You mean it!?" She asked. Lewis nodded. She was about to fangirl but instead she took a deep breath. "Yay!" Is all she could say. Simon again lifted her up in a hug. She laughed and was put back on her feet. Then all the other yogs came and welcomed her. She didn't stop smiling. After all the introductions Lewis walked over and said "shall we take you to your office?" She squeaked. "My own office!?" He nodded. He walked out the room and Layla followed. Sjin, Duncan and Simon followed after them. She skipped down the hall spinning on her toes every now and then. She was really excited.

Lewis P.O.V

Me, Simon, Sjin and Duncan took Layla to her office. We all laughed at her enthusiasm. We walked past Sjin's room and she stopped. Sjin had put drawings sent by fans up on his door and she looked at them. Sjin walked over "what are you looking at?" He asked her. She pointed at one of the pictures. It was a picture of Sips and Sjin in the dirt factory. And at the bottom was a small swirly signature. "So you did receive the drawing I sent you!" She smiled. Sjin looked mind blown. "You sent that in!?" She nodded. "Did you receive the mini snow globe?" She asked. He nodded "it's on one of my shelves! If you mean the one that says Sips°Co with a block of dirt then yes!" She beamed. "Did you like it!? I hand made it!" He nodded. She squeaked a little but took a deep breath. I laughed and continued to her office. She followed with Duncan and Sjin in tow. Her office was next to Sjin's and across from Simon's. I opened the door and led her inside. Her office was white, filled with shelves and had a table with a computer. I looked at her and she was smiling like there was no tomorrow! "thank you! Thank you!" She said. Duncan, Sjin and Simon chuckled. "We'll leave you to sort yourself out, then Sjin will come and get you!" I tell her. She looks confused. "Come and get me? For what?" She asked. I smile "you'll see!" Then me and the others leave her to try and think.
Layla P.O.V

I waited for them to leave. Sjin was the last to go, and before he last he smiled his amazing smile at me. I tried not to blush but I felt my cheeks burn up. I poked my head out my door to make sure that they were gone. I closed my door and flopped into my chair. I logged onto my computer and went onto you tube. I checked my channel. I've gone up 58 subcribers since yesterday! Then I realised that I haven't yet told my IC icicles that I'm at Yogtowers! (IC sounds a lot like icy so it works! Sort of...) I find a camera in one of my draws and pull it out. It takes me about ten minutes to set it up. After I'm done I sit in my chair and press record. "Hi all my IC icicles!!! IC gamer here! And can you see my change of scenery!?" I point around my room. "You my friends will never guess where I am! I'm in YOGTOWERS!!" I yell. "You heard me right! Me Layla Hart am the newest member of the Yogscast! Can you believe it!? Because I can't!" I squealed at the camera. "I know some of you won't believe me till I show you proof but I have no evidence at the moment! Buuut-!" Suddenly a Teddy hit me making me scream. I turned to see Sjin in the door way, laughing. "SJIN!" I yelled. He continued to laugh. I picked up the little 'Me To You' bear and was about to throw it back at him. "Whoa whoa whoa! That's yours!" He said making me lower my arm. "What do you mean?" I asked. He walked over. "I bought it yesterday for you!" I looked at it then let out I Simon like 'AWWWW!' and gave him a hug. It had a little jumper on that said 'welcome' and was holding a tiny gift. Then I remembered that I was still recording. "Thanks Sjin! Would you like to say hi to my IC icicles?" I offered. He nodded and looked at my camera. "Hi everyone! Sjin here! And Layla is the newest member of the Yogscast!" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah they should belive me now!" I giggle. "Who should belive you?" Duncan asked from the door way. I leaned to look at him. "My IC icicles! Wanna say hi?" I didn't even get an answer because he was at my side in seconds. I laugh "I'll take that as a yes!" I turn to my camera. "Unless you can't see, I am with Sjin and Duncan from the Yogscast!! And all of you know how many times I've said they're my idols!" Duncan waved and I held up the teddy Sjin gave me so the camera could see. "Look what Sjin got me! It's adorable!!" I looked up at Sjin. His cheeks were red. I giggled. "Well we have to go! See you later my icicles! And remember stay cool!" Then I stopped the recording. "YAY!!" I yelled. Duncan laughed and Sjin's cheeks returned to they're normal colour. I giggled. "Thanks for the teddy Sjin! I love it!" He smiles. "C'mon! Let's go!" I give him a confused look. "Go where?" I ask. "Out to lunch!" I get up out of my chair and place the teddy on the shelf. "Okay?  Why?"

"In honor of our newest member!" Duncan said picking me up off my feet. Making me squeal. Sjin laughed. His laugh makes me smile. After Duncan put me back on my feet we walked down to the entrance where everyone was waiting. "Are you ready?" Simon asked me. I nodded. "Yeah sorry I kept you guys waiting, I had to tell my IC icicles that I'm a Yog!" They all laughed. "I thought they might not believe me until Sjin threw a teddy at me!" I tell them. Sjin burns up red again. I roll my eyes. "Shall we go?" Lewis asked. Me and all the others nodded. We went in three cars. Duncan's, Lewis' and Sjin's. I went in Sjin's car. We were alone because we couldn't fit in two cars. I stared out the window and into the rain. "You Ok?" Sjin asked me. I nodded "I just don't believe that I'm a Yog!" He chuckled. I smiled. "This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!" He laughed. This for some reason made me blush. I hate to admit it but....i think i like Sjin!