Chapter 18

Layla P.O.V

"So, what happened to Ross?" I ask as Sjin passed me a cup of tea. He sighs. "I don't really want to say." He mutters sitting next to me.

"How come?" I ask.

"Why do you care anyway?" He asked bitterly. "Because he's been there for me in my toughest of times. Now tell me what happened." I nearly growl.

He sighs. "He punched my stomach so I punched his head. Then he toppled backwards and smashed his head off one of the chair. He....didn't get back up." Sjin looker ashamed as he said the final part.

I feel sick at the thought of Ross being knocked to the ground. "And what did you do?" I ask, sounding sick.

I heard his voice hitch. "Well the others called an ambulance and Lewis took me away from the scene. Told me to come back here and that we'd talk tomorrow."

I look down into my cup. The liquid swaying slightly. "He's not gonna fire you is he?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I don't think so. The fans wouldn't be to impressed."

He's right. If Lewis fired Sjin a lot of Yognan(gh)ts would rage. And the Yogscast would never hear the end of it.

A loud sigh creeps past my lips. "Why did he do it?" Sjin asks me. I look up. "Huh?" I breathe. He looks down at me.

"Why did he kiss you? And why didn't you tell me?" He questions me. I take a deep breath. "Because I knew how you'd react. And I was scared you'd think differently of me." I whisper.

"Oh Layla. I could never think differently of you. I love you. Just, promise me you never kissed back." He whispers.

I kiss his cheek. "Paul I love you and only you. Ross forced that kiss upon me and I pushed him away. That kiss meant nothing. I promise."

He smiles slightly and I pull the beanie of his head, putting it on my own head. He chuckles. "We should get you a beanie. It suits you."

Suddenly his phone buzzed in his pocket. He pulled it out and sighed. "It's a message from Lewis." He days putting it back in his pocket. "Hey, what if it's important?" I ask.

"It's Lewis. It's probably not gonna be important." He mumbles.

It buzzed again.

"It's seems important." I tell him. Reading into his pocket and stealing his phone.

He laughed as I unlocked his phone. "God I regret changing my password to out ship name." He smiles.

I pull a pouty face. "C'mon. You love Sjayla." I say clicking on the message. He kisses my fore head as i read the message. My eyes widen.

"Sjin you've gotta see this." I say passing him his phone.

2 new messages from Lewis

Message 1: Sjin you and Ross have fucked up big time. This could be the worst thing that has ever happened to the Yogscast.

Message 2: It's all over the Internet. You and Ross' fight. People got It on camera and it's gone viral.
Friend, you've fucked up big time. And I don't think there's a way out..........