Chapter 27

Layla P.O.V

**two days later**

I sat as the doctors explained to me that I had memory loss. But i couldn't. I remember everything.

I moved to Edinburgh to live with my grandparents about a year or so ago and I met Liam when I was out shopping, we collabed on each others channel's and made it a usual thing. We'd collab every week end. Then we started going out on little dates and the relationship sailed from then.

"Look I don't have memory loss. I remember everything. Now can someone please get Liam here as soon as possible?" I ask politely.

The doctor looked at the nurse before both of them left and Sjin came back in. He was really creeping me out.

He sat on the chair next to my bed. "Layla. Do you know who I am?" He asks nervously. I smile, roll my eyes and nod. "Of course I do." I say.

Sjin's face lit up.

"Your Sjin, from the Yogscast. But what I want to know is how do you know me? And why are you in Scotland?" I ask him.

His face falls again. "Layla your not in Scotland. Your in Bristol. And I know you becasue-!"

"Bristol!? What! Why?!" I shriek, pulling the covers off and getting out of bed. "Layla no!" Sjin yelled as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bed. He pinned me on the bed so I couldn't move. I screamed and tried to push him off.

Doctors ran in and pulled Sjin off of me. I've never felt so scared in my life. I ran behind a nurse and two doctors held Sjin by the arms. "You creep! Don't you ever come near me again! You... you Perv!" I yell.

The doctors drag him out as a familiar Scotsman appears in the door. "Liam!" I say happily as I run over and hug him. He hugs me back slowly and I breathe a sigh of relief.

I knew I as safe in Liam's arms.

Liam P.O.V

When I arrived at the hospital I got Layla's room number. What Sjin had told me really worried me. Layla and I had agreed to keep the relationship we once had quiet. But that had clearly gone out the window.

Once I found Layla's room I saw two Doctors pulling Sjin out by the arms. When he saw me his glared at me. "You better fix this!" He shouted.

Confused I went to enter to room. "Liam!" Layla said in what looked like pure happiness. She ran over and hugged me. I hesitantly hit back. "Layla what's going on?" I ask her.

She pulls as away and looks up at me, standing on her tip toes and pecks my lips softly. "It doesn't matter. Your here now." She goes to kiss me again but I pull away. Much to her disappointment.

"Liiiiaaaam." She whines. I shake my head. "No Layla. I'm sorry but were not together. We broke up over two years ago." I tell her. Layla looks at me confused.

"Did you hit your head or something? We've only just started going out like 3 months ago!" She says. I shake my head. "No Layla. You hit your head. That's why your here, you've lost some of your memory and you need to get it back." I tell her sternly.

"I don't believe you." She says looking hurt. I sigh. "Well until you do I can't come here." I say headig for the door.

"Liam no!" Layla wails. Grabbing my hand. I look round at her. She has tears in her beautiful blue eyes. Which only makes it harder.

"I'm sorry Layla. But until you remember whats really important, I must go." I say. Ripping my hand from hers and walking away down the white corridors and out of the hospital.

Only then do I see Sjin being bundled into a police car.