Chapter five

Layla P.O.V
Beep......beep.....beep.
'That's not my alarm....' I thought. I opened my eyes and winced at the blinding white light that shone over me. "Layla?" I heard someone ask. I felt someone holding my hand. I turned my head and saw a familiar face. Sjin! "Wh-what happened?" I asked. I didn't get an answer. Instead I got a hug. He throws his arms around me and hugs me tight. I fell my cheeks burn up. "Your okay!" He says happily. I giggle. "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" I pull out if the hug. Then I spot my right hand. There's a cast over it. I see I'm in a hospital room "Sjin? What happened to my hand? And why am I in hospital?" I asked giving him a confused look. He sighed. "You broke your wrist and knocked yourself unconscious". I cocked my head to the side. "How?" Then memories of what happened came flooding back. "I remember." I sigh. "Sorry Sjin" I apologise. He sits next to me on my hospital bed. "I'm the one who should be apologising Layla!" He tells me. I was about to tell him other wise but suddenly my door burst open. I squealed. Then Lewis, Simon, Duncan, Sips, Hannah and Kim came in. As soon as Kim saw I was awake she ran over and hugged me. "Your alright!" She cried. I hug her back. "How long was I out?" I asked facing Lewis. "About a week now" he says. My eyes widen. "A WEEK!" I yell. They all jumped back and a nurse came running in. She saw that I was now awake. "Oh! Your awake! That's good to see!" She says cheerily. I smile and nod. "Any dizziness or headaches?" She asked. "Nope!"

"Is your wrist in pain?"

"A little." I answer obediently. She smiles. "I'll go get some pain killers and you should be good to go!" I smiles at this. She leaves and I sit back. I realise that I'm still in my polar bear onsie. I giggled. Then Simon walked over. "You had us worried sick!" I look confused. "Why? You hardly know me." Suddenly Duncan said "once a Yog! Always a Yog! Your part of the family now!" The nurse comes back in with a syringe full of what I'm guessing is pain killers. My eyes widen at the sight of the needle. I try to speak but fear makes my throat clench. Sjin noticed the fear in my eyes. "Are you scared of needles?" He asked. I nodded and let out a squeaky "yes!" The nurse gives me reassuring smile. "Don't worry! I'm going to put it in your cannula!" (A cannula is a small needle that is put in that back of your hand when your on a drip or need liquid medication! Or need to go under general anaesthetic. Some will know some won't!) I look in my left hand a see the bandage that is hiding the tiny needle from my site. I cringe and tried not to think about it. After she had pumped in the medicine she took that cannula out and took it away. I just sat there......twitching. 'I...hate...needles! ...I.....hate......needles!' I thought. I shuddered. The nurse came back in and told me I was free to go. I was ever so glad to hear that! I hopped out of bed and walked about my room, stretching my legs. I sighed. I heard Duncan snicker. I glanced up at him. "What?" I asked. He chuckled "you look so funny when you twitch!" I roll my eyes. "Sorry! It's a nervous twitch! Passed down in the fami-!" I gasped. My parents don't know about what happened! I groaned. Knowing my mum she would freak out and fly in from Ireland to check up on me! "What's up?" Hannah asked me. I hung my head. "I need to inform my parent's on the current events that has happened! And my mum will probably fly in from Ireland dragging my dad and little brother James with her!" Lewis seemed surprised. "Your part Irish?" I shake my head. "Nope! Fully Irish!" I correct him. He raises an eyebrow "prove it!" I smirk and clear my throat. "I was brought up in the green fields of Ireland!" I say in fluent Irish. "With my mother Grace and my father Glen! My younger brother James came when I was twelve years old! We had fun on the farm, feeding the lambs and playing with Lucy and Skyla our horses!" They all stared at me. I giggled and went back to my normal voice. "Told ya!" I laughed at them. "Can we go home now?" I ask. Lewis nods.

After we got back to Yogtowers i went straight to my office. I slumped into my chair and looked at my cast. I was an idiot for pouncing on Sjin. I sighed. Suddenly my door opened and Ross, Alex and Chris stood there. With a camera. Of course. I groaned "what do you want?" Ross laughed. "To say hello to the newbie and show you too the fans!" I growl and put up my hood. Chris laughs. "Look it's fluffy! From the party!" He says. "Oh bugger off!" I yell. Ross looked sad "oh c'mon! Smile for the camera!" He teased. I try to hide a smile. As annoying as they were, they were my favourite members. "Just go away! I don't like you!" I say like a six year old. "Well someone's grumpy!" Alex chuckled. I lift up my right hand "well I have just broken my wrist! So what do you expect?!" They all shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "You wanna buy a deed?" Ross asked. I gave him a 'whatever!' Look. "I'll take that as a yes!?" He says happily. I shake my head. "No I don't want a deed!"

"Oh come on! You could start your own series!"

This caught my attention. And he noticed. "Soo?" He asked. I shrug "only if you promise that you won't come along and scam me!" His eyes narrowed. "We never make promises like that!" I turned away. "Then no deal!"

"Oh come on!"

"No!"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Oh eat Shit!"

"Fuck you!" I shoot back. He smiled. "Your very feisty!"

"And your very annoying!" I say. I turn to face him. He had a grin on his face. The grin that says...no sings 'idea!' "I have and idea!" He says. I look shocked. "You've been thinking! That dangerous!" He laughs. "Your a lot like us! Funny, snappy and cool!" I look him up and down. "Where is this going?" His grin grows wider and he looks back at Alex and Chris who nod. "How would you like to be the next member of Hat Films?"
-BANG!- Did he just ask what I think he just asked. "Really?" I ask trying my best to hide my excitement. He nods "we need someone new about the base!" I smile. "That would be.....AWESOME!!" He laughs. "But no one can know yet! It's a surprise!" I nod. "When do we get started?" I ask. Alex smiles "now!"