Chapter 17

Layla P.O.V

I heard the Yogs call after me as i ran.
Tears streamed down my cheeks.

Why did someone have to ask that question? Why did some one have to see!?

I ran all throughout the convention hall till I made it outside into the daylight.

"Layla!" I hear someone run after me. I look back to see Nilesy trying to keep up. I slow down my running till I stop.
"Layla. Why'd you run?" He asks. We aping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug.

The I officially break down.

"It's my fault their fighting! I should never have joined! Then none of this would have happened!" I sob.

He shakes his head. "No Layla. It's not your fault. If Ross really did force that kiss upon you its his fault." He tells me.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and pull away from him. Sitting on the stone steps that lead up to the massive building that holds the convention.

"Maybe I should just quit my job and leave Yogtowers. I can find a different job. Just as long as I'm away from there nothing like this will ever happen again." I sigh.

Nilesy sits next to me. "That's not the solution to the problem. If Sjin loves you he'll listen to you. And if Ross loves you he'll let you go." He says.

I nod. "Your right. But, you wanna know something?" I ask him. "What?" He asks. I crack a smile. "When I first came to Yogtowers I thought... I thought Ross was gay."

Nilesy burst out laughing. "Honestly? You thought he was gay?!" He laughed. I giggle. "I'm sorry! But yes. I did." I say.

He chuckles. "Well I wouldn't put it past him." I hit his arm. "Shut up." I whisper. He sighs. "Come on. We should go back in there." He suggests.

I stand up and shake my head. "No. I can't. Can't we just go back to the hotel?" I ask. He thinks for a minute before nodding.

"Sure it's only a few minutes walk." He tells me. I smile and we start to walk.

☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○

I lay curled up in bed. The covers making me look like I was a giant marshmallow. It had completely slipped my mind that me and Sjin shared a room. How could i have forgotten?

I have been sat crying for about an hours now. Scared of what his reaction might be when he came back.

Nilesy sent a text message to Lewis saying I was with him and we were going back to the hotel.

And once we got there I said goodbye, gave him a hug then locked myself in the room. With Sjin having the only other key to get in.

Suddenly I heard the door unlock. Making me tense up and freeze. I hear someone walk in and place a set of keys down on the table.

I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

I hear the person walk round the bed to look at me. Sighing sadly before kissing my tear stained cheek.

This makes my eyes flutter open. I look up to see Sjin with a slight smile on his face. Along with a lot of cuts and bruises. "Your adorable when you sleep." He tells me.

I gasp at the state he's in. "Oh my god Paul! What did Ross do to you?!" I adore loudly. He sighs. "I am fine. I actually got out okay. Ross, not so much."

I gasp. Things just keep getting worse.