chapter 16

Dylan's p.o.v

He still isn't back. I should of ran after him. I shouldn't off left him alone in that state. What if something has happened to him. I sat on the sofa letting my fingers glide throw my hair as I got more stressed about toms safety and letting the negatives play on my mind. I could feel my eyelids beginning to close but I managed to fight them off. I had to wait up, I had to wait for him to come home so I can explain what actually happened. I never kissed her, she kissed me I never even kissed her back I pulled away. But Thomas is right I'm a prick I sat there and watched as she played with his head. She's a bitch and I hate her for what she has done. I wanted to tell him I just couldn't, I couldn't be the cause off his tears but I need him to know i'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being the friend he needed i'm a disappointment I let him down but im truly sorry.

Isabel:

Dylan I need your help!!!

I swiped right to delete the message why would I want to help the person who's caused all this shit between me and Thomas. Before I knew it the darkness had taken over me I tried to wait up, I tried everything in my power but it obviously wasn't enough I need to see him I needed to tell him i'm sorry but I just couldnt wake myself up.

Thomas' p.o.v

I woke up rather confused where the hell am I? I looked around to see that I was at Amelia's house how did I end up here?

"great your finally awake!" Amelia said entering the room

"yeah if you don't mind me asking how did I end up here?"

"you don't remember anything" she asked looking towards the floor

"no all I remember is arguing with Isabel at the pub and after that everything is just a blur"I admitted

"well you ended up on my door step about ten o'clock at night so I invited you in and you just crashed out on the sofa"she replied walking back into the kitchen

I followed after her as I ran my hand through my hair I had a funny feeling she was hiding something "I guess I should call Dylan"

"I've tried there's no answer" she replied. I sat at the table as she placed a plate of food in front off me "god I love you at times" I said as I began to eat she just smiled and turned away "so you really don't remember anything after leaving the pub?"she asked it was like she wanted me to remember something but what? "nope all I remember is waking up this morning on your sofa" I replied before taking another bite out off my omelet.

Amelia's p.o.v

for some reason I was gutted that Tom couldn't remember he kissed me last night. I shouldn't think this way he was drunk and I was there to comfort him, it was just the spare off the moment but as he said those words "god I love you at times" I faked a smile I knew I was falling for him but I cant let that happen hes my best friend and it wouldn't be right.

"Amelia is there something you ain't telling me?"Tom questioned

"nope why would you think that?"I lied. When he kissed me last night it felt right I never wanted that moment to end. Wait what am I thinking he's got a girlfriend he may hate her at the moment but he still has a girlfriend I can't let myself fall for him.

Alana's p.o.v

It kinda upset me when Dylan rang and told me he had to cancel I finally thought we were back on track but I guess not but then he texted explaining everything and yeah I was pretty pissed at that the fact Isabel kissed him but it wasn't his fault and we weren't even together so I had no reason to be angry.

That night I decided to stay in with Sophie as all my other plans were ruined when I got a call

unknown number:

"I bet you wasn't expecting a call from me was you! Well I suggest you tell that Thomas to back off. Yeah I seen him with Amelia last night looking really cozy and if he goes near her again I will kill him so I suggest you find a way to make him disappear or I will and his friend Dylan will be next!"

"you wouldn't dare! your a prick and i'm not scared off you im going to protect Amelia and you can't do nothing about it!"

"Is that a threat Miss Reilly?"

suddenly the line went dead I have to find Amelia. I grabbed my keys and ran out off the hotel I need to get to Amelia and fast I ran out side of the hotel to see a taxi parked across the street with out thinking I ran out into the road but before I reached the other side of the road I heard a car swerve around the corner and slam on its breaks as it smashed into my frozen body which sent me crashing down to the ground I watched as people ran over to help me as I led there with no feeling what so ever in my body. My vision went blurry and the sound of sirens faded as the darkness took over me"

Sophie's p.o.v

I was in the bathroom when Alana got a call seconds later she ran out off the room with out telling me where she was going. Which was rather strange I decided to carry on watching the TV but as my show was coming to the end I heard sirens coming from outside the hotel I grabbed my jacket and opened the door to go see what all the fuss was about but as I did I was met by a familiar face

"missed me!" the sound of her voice made me feel uncomfortable

"what are you doing here how did you find me?"I yelled in fear

"I ain't here for you so just shut up and listen or you will be next!"I backed off a little feeling threatened

"wait what do you mean i'll be next!"

"well your little friend Alana is lying in the road right now fighting for her life so I suggest you do as I say!" she said moving closer towards me

"Mia what have you done to her"

.................................

Will Alana pull through and will Sophie finally stand up to her childhood bully or will someone come to her rescue? thanks for reading!x