Chapter 38

Dylan's p.o.v
"I can't sit around here doing nothing I have to go find him!"
"Dylan you can't! You don't even know where they are!" Alana spoke from behind me.
"Well I'm going to find him! Whether it takes me all night I'm going to find him!" I said grabbing my coat and reaching for the front door.
"Dyl they're going to be okay they're strong the both of them."
I turned the handle to the door ignoring what she said I had to help I couldn't sit there and do nothing.
"I was going to call you" the voice came from in front of me and there he stood with nothing other than a cut under his eye.
"Thomas?" I said throwing my arms around him sobbing into his shoulder.
"It's over Dyl it's finally over!" He spoke In between hiccups.
"Tommy?"
"Yeah Dyl"
"I don't ever want to lose you!" I looked up over his shoulder to see Amelia stood at the bottom of the steps smiling at us.
"Where is Ava?" I said pulling out of the hug and placing my hands on his shoulders.
"She's okay, she inhaled a lot of smoke and the hospital wanted to keep her in over night just to be safe. Liam's with her at the moment and I'm going down to see her I just had to come see you"
"I'll come with you if you like but only if that's okay with you" I said turning to look at Alana
Who nodded with a huge smile on her face the tears that had formed in her eyes started to run down her cheeks.
"Great we best get going then!" He chocked smiling whilst wiping the tears that still ran down his cheeks. I ran down the steps and straight into Amelia pulling her into a hug "everything going to be okay now" I whispered "thank you for everything Dyl" the smile grew on her face as I pulled out of the hug and climbed into Thomas' car I watched through the window as Thomas and Amelia said there goodbyes I could see he didn't want to leave her he gave her one last kiss before climbing into the driver seat he watched her as she walked up the steps to the house waving as she reached the door.
"You really do love her don't you Tom?"
"Yeah I really do. I love her"