Chapter 28

Liams p.o.v

That night I was meeting Sophie at her brothers but for some reason I wanted to keep her my little secret. No one knew about me and her and I wanted to keep it that way until we figure out what this actually is. I had to some how get out off this hotel room without anyone seeing me. I rolled onto my side to check the time "shit" I cursed I had to get ready and be at Sophie's within twenty minutes I ran into the bathroom to freshen up then went over to the wardrobe grabbing a black hoodie and grey joggers Before I left the room I slipped on my black Nike trainers to math my hoodie then grabbed my SnapBack hoping it would hide my face when I left the hotel.

Sophie:

might be a little late, see you soon!xx

-liam

I peered my head around my bedroom door looking for any sign of life luckily it seemed everyone was in there rooms "great" I hissed under my breathe grabbing my phone and car keys from the side before tiptoeing through the room were everyone was once sat I was inches away from the door when my phone buzzed I panicked hoping no one would hear it I quickly opened my phone to reveal a messaged and to cut off the noise it was causing

Liam:

okay, see you in a bit!xx

-Sophie

She couldn't have waited until I made my escape I thought to my self looking around to see if anyone had heard me. No one did I reached out and opened the door; the handle made a slight squeak as I pulled on it "going somewhere payno" I never had to turn around his accent rang through my ears revealing who it was "curse you Niall" I turned around to see him standing there only in his joggers smirking at my failed attempt of escaping "just popping out to the shops" I lied hopefully he'd believe me but he was very hard to convince "so who was you texting back there" he said crossing his arms his smirk getting bigger "dont know what your taking about" Nialls body was now leant on the door frame "why were you sneaking up on me anyway?"

"I wasn't I came out for a midnight snack until I seen you freak out when your phone went off you practically had a heart attack mate obviously hiding something" his eyebrows rose and his muscles became tense, his tongue slid across his lower lip before smirking again.

"Midnight snack? Niall it's eight o'clock!" I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh as his smirk wiped from his face.

"I've been asleep for hours okay I had no idea What time it was, now tell me where are you going I'm sure the others would love to know too. I'll go wake them shall I?"his body was now stood up right and the smile on his face reappeared as he unfolded his arms relaxing his muscles. "Think what you want Ni I aint hiding anything" I watched as he spun his body around his back know facing me had he given up does he actually believe me I watched as he stopped outside his room " you have five seconds liam!"

"5....4....." I suddenly realised it wasn't his room he was stood in front off it was Harry's his fingers latched around there door handle slowly pulling it open "3...2' last chance Liam....1 har-"

"Okay, okay just shut that big gob off yours"

"okay but you have to tell me everything otherwise I will wake mr styles from his beauty sleep!" His blonde hair flicking in different directions as he nodded towards harrys door

"Niall please just lower your voice if any of the boys wake up I ain't tell you anything!"

"well get on with it!"he said once again his eyebrows where raised "forgot how to speak have ya?"