Chapter 33

Thomas' p.o.v  

I had 20 minutes to get ready then go meet everyone. Amelia had already met with ava earlier this morning And I couldn't help but to replay that moment in my head she looked beautiful her hair was down curly and she was wearing a black dress that was covered in daisies, she was also wearing black heeled boots I don't know why she bothered it didn't make her any taller.  I ran over to my wardrobe And threw on my grey woolly jumper, black skinny jeans and my grey vans then headed into the bathroom to brush through my hair I didn't even realise the huge smile on my face I looked ridiculous but I couldn't help it everything almost seemed normal despite the security and the regular check ups from the police. Weeks past and we had finally escaped the trouble. Although we lived in fear everyday we were all happy. We just wanted to make the most off what we got knowing that this day could be our last. Everyone seemed to understand the whole situation and no one judged any off us. We were safe and I can finally say it's nice to be home. To be with the people I love. I could finally introduce Amelia to my family. Ava and her got on very well and it was great to spend time with the both of them. I'm starting to think the girls prefer to hang out with Ava rather than me and Dylan, they are constantly together not that I'm complaining it gives me and Dyl time to hang out Ever since they announced the pregnancy the girls have gone baby crazy. We will have to break it to the fans soon though. Ava's even joined in with their broadcasts it brilliant watching the three off them act like complete idiots. It was great seeing how everything has turned around and everyone's happy and comfortable.

My thoughts were cut off from the constant banging on the door and the shouts grew louder and louder.

*bang! Bang! Bang!* 

"Thomas open this damn door!" The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite place it.

*bang! Bang! Bang!*

"Tom I ain't kidding open it!"

I ran to the door before they had a chance to knock again. "tom!"the voice sounded again as I wrapped my hand around the handle my palm was sweaty and shook rapidly I sucked in one last  breath before the door swung open causing me to stumble backwards.

"Run Thomas run! hes found you. You have to get out of here!" The statement caught me by surprise. my knees felt weak and sent me crashing down to the floor the words swarmed through my head causing me to go crazy it felt as if tiny insects were crawling around my skull. "Thomas snap out off it"

"Liam?!" What the hell is he doing here ain't he supposed to be on tour? 

"We have concerts in Britain at the moment but that doesn't matter he knows where she is he has ever since she got here. look yesterday night I recieved all these messages he's been watching her tom" 

"What that's crazy" seconds later Liam's phone crashed into my chest I slid my finger across the screen revealing pictures after pictures from scott "this can't be happening" not only of amelia but Ava too.

"Believe me now?" Liam spoke in a sarcastic tone. I shot him a glare "look tom how can I help?" 

"Just help me get amelia out off here?" I said grabbing my car keys and heading for the door "well are you coming?" 

....

"I don't get it why was he just watching her why didn't he do anything?" My eyes were fixed on the road as we headed for Ava's. 

"I really don't know but tom it isn't amelia he wants." For the first time that night I moved my glare from the road and looked over at him. "He wants you to pay. He believes it was your fault amelia left him!" 

"But that's ridiculous I didn't even know her! How can he blame me for this! It's his fault all of this is his fault!" 

"Thomas will you just concentrate on the road please everything's going to be okay!"