Chapter 27

sophies p.o.v

I couldn't wait to leave the hospital but I was pretty scared that I'd lose contact with Liam. Whilst being at the hospital we've become really close but what if it was just because he felt sorry for me. Now that I'm out of the hospital he may not wanna now me.

Liam:

li, it's soph im leaving the hospital today. I'm going to miss our late night chats in that horrible smelly hospital rooms I'm so glad I had you for company thanks li!xx

-Sophie

 I grabbed my bags checking if I had everything seconds later my side vibrated I pulled out my phone and slide my thumb to left revealing me with a message from Liam.

sophie:

morning gorgeous! You are texting as if we are never going to speak again. think you've forgotten but I'm going to see you later on today, your such an idiot at times I ain't going nowhere you are stuck with me unfortunately. Can't wait to see you it'll be nice to finally see you in a normal place and not in a hospital gown. See ya later princess!xx

-Liam

I felt the edges of my mouth tilt upwards as I read Liam's text he was just perfect

"why are you so smily this morning!" I turned to see Colton standing in the door way holding a load of chocolate "I didn't know what you liked as a child you'd eat anything so I just brought everything" he said holding up the bag full of chocolate.

I ran towards him wrapping my arms around him "you know I could get use to having my brother around if he greats me with chocolate all the time" I giggled as he squeezed me swaying back and forth.

"No way sunshine just this once it's a special day your finally getting out off this shit hol-"

"excuse me Mr Haynes but we do our best for our patients and its far from a shit hole as you say!" We turned to see a very pissed looking doctor

"ahh mate I was just kidding you know I meant nothing by it" Colton said holding out his hand to great the doctor

"just next time have more respect Mr Haynes and you Miss you can finally check your self out from this sh-" he said rejecting cottons hand shake.

"yeah we get your drift mate have more respect now if you don't mind I need to get my sister home" I couldn't help but let out a soft giggle as the doctor glared at colton.

......

"so what shall we do first" Colton asked breaking the silence whilst keeping his eyes on the road "how about you tell me about yourself."

"there's not much to say really, my childhood was an absolute disaster I had no friends, my family were arseholes, I got bullied for most of my life I managed to get a job in a little shop and manged to save up enough money to run away. I also got a job here as a receptionist in a school near by. I found myself on a flight to America where I met a girl named Alana and she introduced me to her friends. So how has your life been?"

"Well started of like yours terrible childhood until I left leaving it all behind I lived in England for a while. My foster family decided to take a trip to America and whilst being there I began modelling and it turns out we never moved back, then I started to act; I got the role as Jackson in teen wolf ever seen it?"

"wait the series teen wolf you acted in that?" I questioned I had never watched it but girls in my school talked about it constantly.

"Yeah, guess you heard of it then we'll anyway that's when I started to get my life together and after that it's been alright especially the part when I found out you were here it was the best news had ever heard."