chapter 19

Liam's p.o.v

I walked down the hall way looking for Louis, seriously hanging out with him is like baby sitting a seven year old."where the hell is he?" suddenly I came across a girl just a few inches away from me she was sat on the floor holding her chest as she struggled to breathe I notice she had blood dripping from her face as she lifted her head.

"excuse me are you alright?"I asked as I approached her

"no you have to help me"she begged

"what the hell happened" I said kneeling beside her and wiping away the blood from her face. she had blood running from her nose, a popped lip and her cheekbone was bruised but apart from the she was beautiful I was admiring her features when she looked up at me "wait you know Amelia right?"

"yeah I do why?"I was really confused by this point how does she now Amelia and whats gong to happen to her?

"liam you have to help me!"

"wait how do you know m-"

"your name? Liam every teenage girl knows who you are" she giggled she was truly amazing suddenly her smile faded as we heard footsteps getting closer to us

"liam we have to go!"she yelled as she dragged me up with her. We ran towards the elevator "shit its taking forever she s going to find us"she screeched as she hit the elevator door in anger.

"we can take the emergency exit come on" I grabbed her hand and ran out off the door leading us to a lot off steps we were on the fourth floor so it was going to take some time until we reached the bottom.

by the third floor I looked back to see she was lacking behind "whats wrong?"I asked I could see she was in pain as her nose crunched up each time she took a step "Li..am I can't bre..athe!"she said in between breaths and clutching her ribs. I ran towards her and grabbed her hand she winced in pain as I picked her up bridle style "its okay we are going to get you help"I said looking down at her "thank you and names Sophie by the way"she said as a smile appeared on her face.

Alana's p.o.v

I led there as the nurses spoke about me how i'm basically useless but they were right I cant even pull through this, im not strong enough I haven't got the strength. should I just give up suddenly my thoughts were cut off when I heard three familiar voices. Hearing what they had to say hurt. As they spoke I tried to open my eyes to see them but it was pointless I couldnt and that was painful should I just give up shall I just stop fighting

"no don't give up please baby girl keep fighting for me please"

"mum?"

I managed to say before she completely disappeared but why would I see her it doesn't make sense? Then I heard those words that escaped Amelia's mouth as she shouted at Thomas and it all added up shes dead my mothers dead. The room was completely silent they must have left me all alone. I'm tired off being here I wants to be able to see again I wants to be with the people I love. I begun to think about what they had said earlier today when I heard her voice again "mum?"

"baby girl you have to fight this you need to wake up they need you"

"mum I don't want to. I want to be with you and dad please don't make me go back please!"

"but hunny you ain't ready but if that's what you wish then okay but let me tell you something there's people out there who love you and what about Amelia she will be losing her best friend"

"I know but they are better off without me mum I need to be with you!"

"that's where your wrong baby they love you and you need to help them from him baby your the only one who can help them its his fault"

"who's fault I don't understand?"

"Scott's baby he caused this and you need to stop him before you lose the people you love and before it's too late"

"but mum I need to be with you. I can't fight him off. I need to be with you were its safe, where you cant forget about me!Please mum!"

"listen hunny I will never forget about you your my baby girl I will always remember everything from the first time you held my hand to the time you stopped, when the first time you called me mummy I will remember everything darling I could never forget about you I will miss you like a child misses there blanket but I will always have you in my heart where you belong because I love you but your a big girl now and big girls don't cry okay. Just remember that you will always be my angle and we will be together someday sweetie I promise you that but right now they need you too pull through this. You see Amelia is in bits and that boy hasn't left your side since you've been here he loves you darling he truly loves you. He needs you and you need him but if you wish to leave then I cant stop you"

"I love you to the moon mum!"

"baby I love you to the moon and back! forever and always!"

Dylan's p.o.v

Everyone has left me alone in the hospital. Thomas decided to take Amelia home to get some rest as she was falling a sleep but I decided to stay I wanted to be here for her. I cant lose her, I love her. I sat there admiring everything about her I felt the tears store up in my eyes but they finally released themselves.

"why does this have to happen! why couldn't we just have a fairy tale ending why!" I pushed her hair back as I gently pressed my lips against her forehead still holding on to her hand

"because Dylan fairy tales don't always have there happy endings"

..............

So is she finally awake and will anything happened between Sophie and Liam?thanks for reading!!!