chapter 35

Alana's p.o.v

"She isn't answering! What if somethings happened? Something bad!"
"Hey hey babe chill, you know I read stress can be bad for the baby." He whispered agaisnt my kneck.
"So your a baby expert now?" I paused raising my one eyebrow before speaking again "But seriously she always answers the phone so why isn't she picking up!"
"Alana! Dylan you have to stay here don't leave the house lock the doors and wait for the police! Do not unlock that door!!!" Thomas and Liam came barging through the front door practically screaming over eachother.
"Have you ever heard of knocking" Dylan stood up so he was at the same level as them he was wearing nothing but sweatpants but that didn't seem to bother him.
"Dylan this is serious Scott is here in London he has ava and-" Liam was cut off.
"What he has your fucking sister I'm gunna kill him I swear to god if he touches her Thomas we will kill him!"
He screamed at Thomas but Tom didn't seem to react instead he seemed completely calm.
"Dyl calm you just stay here we have everything under control just look after Alana everything's going to be fine."
"Tom, I don't think that's true!" I continued to look at my phone at that one simple message. That one word that made all my hope sink.
Goodbye x
-Amelia xx

Thomas' p.o.v

My eyes connected with alanas phone and that one word "goodbye" it replayed in my head I grabbed liams arm and tugged him towords the front door leaving Alana and Dylan standing there in pure shock.
"Wait, wait! Thomas! What the hell shall we do!" Dylan's voice hollowed down the long hallway.
"Lock the door! Wait for the police! Stay safe and for heaven's sake put on a shirt!" I yelled back shuting the door behind me.
"Tom what do you think she meant by goodbye!" Liams eyes became watery I just wanted to give the guy a hug and tell him everything was okay but I just shrugged it off and climbed into my car. I pulled up next to the tour bus and ran straight towards the door Liam hot on my tail "Amelia!" I screamed as I threw myself through the bus door.
"Mate she's gone!" A short guy with no hair spoke as we reached the first room he held a piece of paper in his hands.Liam entered the room as he handed me the note "I'm sorry"
"Whats going on? where is she? Where's the boys?" He scanned the room with tears stored on the corners of his eyes but no one dared to meet his stare "where's harry!? Where's Louis!? Where is niall!?" He asked again but once again everyone's head hung low "I said where are the fucking boys!?" He howled hitting over everything in his way.
"There gone!" I spoke up lowering the note to my side "li I think you should read this" I said passing him the paper.

Hey guys,
I'm sure when your reading this we have gone. We are very sorry but it was the right thing to do we had to get ava back. Thomas I know what Scott's like I know how badly your sister is being treated and I can't help but blame myself I need to put things right. I'll be fine trust me I love you Thomas oh and Liam you are the bestest friend a girl could ever ask for I love you. Stay safe and I promise you everything will be right in no time. Louis Harry and niall are so great and they have decided to help me don't worry your boys will be fine I'll make sure off it.

Hey bro, it's Louis Amelia doesn't know I a writing this but she has a plan but I can't let her go alone so me and the lads have decided to go with her. Come on you should be proud you always said to do something for others well we are finally taking your advice. We might be hero's to many teenaged crazy girls but this time we will be real hero's. Love you payno!!

Hey buddy! Harry here, we are going to help this young lady get her friend back I know it's dangerous but hey it's the best thing to do. We have a plan so don't worry about us. take care daddy directoner we will make you proud. All the love H.x

First off I'm just going to say sorry! Sorry I betrayed you. I promised I'd be safe and I'd take care of myself but I guess I broke that promise but I'm not sorry Liam I seen your laptop the notes you left on there you were going to risk your life just to end Scott's. Liam if it wasn't for you I'd never be where I am today. Your the reason I have the confidence to go out on stage to be who I am. You believe d in me when no one else did and you seriously thought id let you go and get yourself killed your my best friend Liam and I couldn't remember you from a stupid note you left me so I decided to go my self I'll end it for you if I have to but Liam I couldn't let a brother get hurt I'm sorry. See you on the other side.
I love you, niall x

"Thomas we have to find them I get let my boys get hurt!" His face softened seconds later it crashed into my chest I reached my hands up and gently rubbed his back "Liam we are going to find them it's okay!"

Ava's p.o.v

"Help! I screamed" my hands shoke rapidly as I reached for my I felt the blood trickle over my finger as I hissed in pain "help!" I screeched but it was pointless no would here me. I silently sobbed and rested my head to the ground when I heard something. I tried to stay as still as possible my breathing slowed almost stopping. As I led there in fear not able to Move I raised my head slightly to see the floorboards underneath me slowly cracking.