introduction

Tharn's pov:-

Hi everyone,i am tharn kirigun 29 years old, the eldest son of kirigun family ,as soon as I completed my  MBA abroad i  immediately came back and started taking care of our business in Thailand.

I like quite a few things that i would always hold onto and the top on these things is my family .i love my family alot ,more than myself and i can do anything to keep them happy and safe .

I also love one more person maybe without that person i can't live ahh,i forgot the reason why I came back from abroad so hastily was because of him ,i wanted to stay near him and pursue him .but things didn't turn the way i thought ,let alone liking me that person doesn't even look at me ,no matter how hard I try .it's painful but it's the reality i have to face and accept he doesn't like the mere apperance of me infront of him .

He's sweet to everyone around me but not me ,i hate this fact but that's the truth.

That person's name is Type thiwat ,my father's bestfriend's  son.whenever i try to approach him,he runs away .

After trying for a year to talk to him ,i gave up he's uncomfortable around me so i don't wanna be a bother and moved away from home and started living on my own in an apartment.

The things are going smoothly from the day i started living on my own .

And also I have two younger brothers Bright kirigun  (25)years old and Arm kirigun(24)years old ,they are still studying in their respective fields of interest.

Type's pov:-

Hi ,i am type thiwat ,23 years old ,i am studying business ,i live with my father's bestfriend's family.
The family members are as follows.

Alex kirigun(the dad).coolest person i have ever met in my life .i love him like my own father.

Maya kirigun(the mom).no one has ever loved me the way she does .she is the best mom in the world.

Bright Kirigun(the 2nd son of the family),he is a good phi,and always helps me around. But he gives me weird looks sometimes that i don't like.

Arm kirigun (the 3rd son)he is also older then me ,i also like him he is always kind to me and gives in to everything that i ask him . he's aware of all the weird looks phi bie gives me.

And the last Is the , eldest son of kirigun family(Tharn kirigun),you must be wondering ,why i didn't take the eldest son's name first .it's because i don't wanna share anything about him .

I mean why would I share about him anything to you guys .
______________________________________

This is the introduction of my new story"love is you",hope you like the idea of this story.

Not yet started  ,this is the basic idea of the story and how it's gonna turn,stay tuned ,this story is gonna be fun guys .

coming soon .

Bye bye ,take care ,love you .💖💖💖