chasing you ....

After the incident Tharn went to his penthouse ,he could not believe what Type had told everyone about him.

He took a shower and went straight to bed he didn't eat dinner.he laid on the bed and said.

Type ,you have to give explination for your actions tomorrow ,with this said Tharn put the blanket over his head and slept .

Tomorrow morning in the office:-

Type came to the office as usual on 09:00 a.m but today Tharn had not arrived yet so Type sat in his chair looking at some papers ,when Lily arrived.

Hi Type ,you are here already.Lily asked.

Hi Lily ,umm,i thought to come a bit early today ,are you feeling okay now ,you were looking really down yesterday. Type said .

Umm,i am okay Type but i wanna tell you something but promise me you would not be mad at me , Lily said guiltily.

Yes Lily ,what is it ,i promise i would not get mad ,Type said.

Actually Tharn sir gave me a lift to my apartment yesterday because my car was at service station and it was late , Lily said.

So ,is there something wrong with that Lily , Type asked.

Actually Tharn sir asked me why was I acting weird at first i didn't say anything but he yelled at me and i was scared so i told him that you told me ,he is gay,sorry Type please forgive me , Lily said.

What, are you crazy lily ,i told you not to tell anyone especially Tharn sir that i did this , it's his secret he kill me now, Type yelled with the feeling of fear welling up in his eyes.

Type i am really sorry ,i was really scared please don't be mad at me , Lily said .

Ahhh,what to do ,what to do ,he will kill me now , Type was saying to himself and thinking of a way.

Yes ,i should go home and not show my face to phi Tharn today ,yes ,you are a genius Type ,Type thought and put the papers in his hands down.

Type was about to leave when Tharn called his name angrily.

Type , Tharn yelled.

Hearing Tharn yell , Type took his bag and ran away downstairs to go out of the building.

When Tharn saw that Type was running Tharn also started chasing him.

Type , Type ,stop there , Tharn yelled at the top of his lungs while chasing Type.

No ,phi Tharn , sorry , Type didn't stop and kept running away from Tharn.

Type reached the entrance of the company and very fastly sat in his car driving away.

Tharn got really mad and chased Type's car,but he could not go after Type anymore as there was another meeting today.so he went back to his office fuming in anger.

You have to explain everything Type ,until then i would not let you off the hook , Tharn said and took a deep breath and went into the meeting room.

On the other side Type reached home sweating he entered and saw Tharn's father in the living room.

What happened Type, my son ,why are you sweating.Tharn's father asked worried.

Dada , Type made lost puppy eyes and said .

What happened darling ,are you okay, Tharn's mom came out of her room.

Mama,i am feeling unwell today so i came back home , Type said acting like he was really sick.