sulky

He is trying to pursue my friend win and that's why he is always buttering me up so that i help him. Type says hesitantly not sure what Tharn's response would be.

What , really , Tharn say in utter shock and suprise , widening his eyes .he pulled the car break and looked at Type .

Are you for sure baby ,Tharn asks again in disbelief.

Yes , that's true phi Tharn but why are you making that face ,you are not against his being gay ,right , Type asks cautiously.

Tharn looks at him not understanding his words and says.

No baby ,i am happy that Bright likes someone and i am more happy because that someone is not you but your friend . Bright can like anyone even an alien or dinasaur as long as it's not you . Tharn says happily.

Ohh ,i thought you were against phi Bright and win that's why you screamed your first words ,but again what's with saying he can even like an alien , don't you worry about what kind of person your brother likes . Type says pouting.

Tharn looks at him with a with an indescribable look and said.

Bright is old enough to know what's good for him and what's not he can handle his life well, Tharn said then licked his lips.

Type stop pouting it's making me feel things.

Really phi Tharn ,what things am i making you feel , Type came near Tharn with a seductive look licking his lips.

Wanna know baby , Tharn said touching Type's lips.

No we are getting late , Type said and looked away from Tharn.

Babbbbbyyyy , Tharn whined.okay let's go.

Throughout the drive Tharn was sulking because of Type's teasing .

Phi Tharn ,are you going to sulk all day , Type said smiling.

I am not sulking , Tharn said and pouted.

Aww,okay then i don't need to give you a kiss right , Type asked naughtily.

No , i am sulking give me a kiss , Tharn said.

Hahahaha really phi ,you are so dramatic and flirty.Type said and pecked on Tharn's lips ,he was about to get down from the car when Tharn spun him around in his seat and kissed him again.

Not so soon baby , Tharn said and nibbled Type's lips.

Phi Tharn let's go i am already getting late . Type said again breaking the kiss as he could sense that Tharn was trying to deepen the kiss and wanted to taste his mouth.

Hmm,okay you are soon going to come to me baby , don't worry i know how to take my revenge. Tharn said and smirked evilly.

Type went out of the car immediately and straightened his hair and clothes before going to his desk at the office.

He was late today by half an hour ,ahhh fuck i hope i would not get reprimanded today , Type thought and sat in his chair as soon as Type sat down ,other employee who was coming from the manager's office came to him and said.

Type ,sir is asking for you in the office ,go and see him ,he said he needed to talk to you urgently. The employee said and went to his desk.

Ahh shit , Type cursed in his mind and went to the manager's cabin.

May i come in sir , Type asked for permission before going in .

Oh yes Type come in ,manager said and let him in.

You called for me sir , Type asked ready to get reprimanded.

Yes Type i called you to inform to pack your stuff from your desk. The manager said calmly.

What ,sir how can you fire me for coming late today , Type asked in horror.

Manager looked at him confusedly and then said shaking his head.

No Type i am not firing you , actually we have already hired a new intern ,we discussed it with Tharn sir because he had said to let you work here until we found a new intern so he said that you will be working as his second secratary again.

Huh , Type said in shock but quickly regained his composure and said.

Thank you for letting me work here sir ,he bowed .

Okay Type ,you can leave now and pack your stuff ,good luck. The manager said and gave him a smile.

Thank you sir, Type said and bowed again before leaving.

After packing his stuff Type went straight to the floor where Tharn's office was located and saw Lily was sitting in her cabin he took his stuff to the table and greeted lily.

Hi Lily ,how are you , Type asked smiling happily because he was back to the place where he could be near to Tharn .

Hi Type ,i am fine ,how are you , Lily said jumping up from her seat and hugged Type.

I am fine Lily ,i missed you , Type said hugging Lily back.

I am so happy to see you again , Lily said happily.

Me too ,i am also very happy to come back here , Type said .

After some more words Lily let go of Type and said.

It's time for Tharn sir's coffee Type.

Will get it in a moment ma'am , Type said dramatically.

Hmm,my workload will also decrease now , Lily said and thanked Type for coming back.

Okay madam no need to flatter me so much , Type said and went to make Tharn's coffee.

After making the coffee Type went to Tharn's cabin and knocked .

May i come in , Type said smiling.

Come in , Tharn said.

Type after hearing come in from Tharn opened the door of his cabin and placed the coffee in front of him.

Phi Tharn , here's your coffee, Type said.

Tharn looked at him for a moment and said

Mr. Type , it's sir Tharn when we are in office.

Huh? Type got confused , wasn't it Tharn only who told him to call him phi Tharn.

Type took a deep breath and said.

Yes sir,sorry ,i will keep that in mind ,with this he turned to leave.

Mr. Thiwat ,did i tell you to leave yet.Tharn asked.

Type turned towards Tharn and taking a deep breath said ,

Sorry sir ,do you need anything else ,or should I go .

Tharn smirked at Type evilly .

______________________________________

Hi lovelies , sorry for late update ,i am just too busy with college these days and don't have enough time to update regularly ,today i had a fever and took the day off from college and while i was laying in bed i thought of updating and also start a new book ,a fanfic of (Vegaspete) "my strange omega". Give it a read if you are in Vegaspete fanfics  ,i hope you like today's update ,take care ,love you, bye-bye,💕💕💕