Baby boy...

It's the ninth month of Type's pregnancy ,the doctor had said that Type's labor pain can start anytime these days now ,though Tharn had asked the doctor to go for cesarean because he didn't want to see Type in pain ,he was really afraid of Type's crying because everytime Type cried Tharn felt like his heart was being cut but the doctor said that giving normal birth was good and cesareans were more complicated then they seemed and it would be good if Type could have a normal delivery.

Both TharnType were sitting on the couch in the living room.

Phi Tharn ,do you think everything will be alright ,I am so nervous I feel dizzy ,Type said snuggling closer to Tharn.

It's okay baby ,I will always be here with you , don't take tension na.. Tharn said patting Type's head.

Phi Tharn do you want a boy or a girl , Type asked again for the nth time .

Hmm,I would like our child regardless of their gender ,I just hope whatever God gives to us is healthy . Tharn answered patiently like always.

You know phi Tharn I love you the most .... Type said.

After an hour.

Tharn I hate you so much ,you did all this to me ,I am going to murder you  ,you bastard.....

Type yelled as he was being taken on a stretcher, almost 45 minutes earlier his labor pain started and Tharn immediately took him to the hospital but the doctor told them to wait and since then Type has been cursing Tharn for making him pregnant.

I am here with you baby , don't worry .... Tharn said holding Type's hand.

You bastard ,what does your being here mean ,if you can take my pain then otherwise don't stand here. Type yelled holding Tharn's hand tightly.

Sorry baby please ,please bare it a little , Tharn said holding his tears.

What do you think I ma doing right now other then holding it.... Type yelled crying.

After a few moments the whole family also reached there.

Tharn ,what happened ,why didn't they take Type Inside the surgery room till now.... Maya asked worried.

Mom ,they told us to wait ,I am so afraid mom , Type is in so much pain... Tharn said now crying he could not hold any longer when be saw his family.

It's okay Tharn ,Type will be better soon ,Alex said carresing his back.

I am so afraid dad , Tharn said looking at his father with tears rolling down his eyes.

It's okay son, we are all here , don't worry ... Alex tried to calm Tharn .

Mama ,dada it's hurting so much .... I wanna take it out of my tummy , Type said trying to control his sobs.

Don't worry Type baby , it's normal , everything will be fine soon ... Maya said holding Type's other hand.

After a few more minutes finally the doctor came and took Type to the surgery room . She had asked Tharn if he wanted to come inside but Tharn was feeling like he will faint at any moment because of the anxiety.

No ,no ,I will not go inside I feel a little dizzy , Tharn said holding his head.

Tharn ,you should be a little braver, next time I need you to stay with Type . The doctor said playfully.

No ,Type will not carry a child again ,my poor baby is in so much pain because of the little devil inside him , Tharn said shaking his head.

Hmm , let's see for how much time you are going to keep your words. The doctor said and went inside the surgery room .