office day 1

The dinner ended with the discussion of type joining tharn's office . everyone was really excited that at least now these two were gonna get a little closer to each other , only these two in the family didn't talk and were very uncomfortable in the presence of each other that's why tharn's father thought of the idea so these two can be close.now the dinner was over and everyone went to their room after some more chatting.

Tharn's pov:-

Ah ,why is this happening , on one hand i don't want type to join the office because he is still too young and it is torture for me to see his lovely face everyday but not being able to do anything,but on the other hand i am really happy because i can see him everyday and spend lots of time with him.

Just me and him alone ,how lovely would that be ,we can have lunch together as well.

Tharn was in his dreams when someone knocked on his door which made him come to the reality.

Who could it be at this time ,maybe mom ,tharn thought and got off his bed to open the door.

What he saw outside made him shocked

Phi tharn , sorry for disturbing you,type said cutely.

But tharn didn't say anything he was looking like a statue ,frozen ,it looked like he was not even breathing.

Phi tharn type called out.

The call made tharn wake up from his dream.

Oh, yeah type ,no need to say sorry ,i was not busy,tharn said grabbing his door knob.

Can I come in ,i want to talk to you about something,type said shyly.

What you want to come in ,no i mean ,yeah please come in ,tharn said hysterically.

💭💭💭Tharn ,are you crazy ,what are you thinking with your dirty mind ,he just wants to talk.don't act like a fool ,punk .tharn thought in his head.

Phi tharn are you okay , are you having a fever ,your face is red.type said gently .

💭💭How can I be normal now type ,when you are with me in my room alone ,it's night and the thing you are wearing right now looks so sexy ,i wanna ,i really wanna,why baby why ,why are you so sexy ,you don't even know what you are doing to me .ah i can't

Tharn suddenly came out of his thoughts when he felt someones hand on his forehead ,he looked up and saw type was checking his temprature with his hand .

Tharn felt thirsty and hot all of a sudden ah,why was god torturing him .type was bent towards him .he could see type's smooth and milky chest actually not only his chest but almost all his legs as well because because he was wearing extra short, shorts ,type looked so sexy right now that tharn wanted to push him down on the bed and claim him until his throat was not soar from moaning but tharn controlled himself and said.

Ah type ,i don't have fever ,must be because of the weather,ah also you were going to talk to me about something,what is it.tharn asked with a somewhat hoarse voice.

Yeah phi tharn, actually i wanted to say thanks to you personally for giving me this chance to work with you ,type said acting all cute.

Type you don't need to thank me for anything , don't worry,now go and rest , tomorrow is your first day at work right,tharn said softly.

Okay ,phi tharn ,thank you ,i will see you at work tomorrow, good night saying this type left tharn's room.

Good night type ,tharn said and closed his door.

💭💭💭💭Really tharn what were you thinking about doing dirty things with such a cute and innocent boy,if he ever knows what i think about him he will be disgusted with me .

In type's room:-
💭💭💭💭Really type what were you thinking dressing like this and going to his room thinking you can seduce him with this ,he didn't even look at me the whole time and even told me to go and sleep ,you are so stupid type ,if he knows what you were expecting to happen he will be so disgusted with you.

Type slept thinking all these things and tharn also slept with thinking all these things .

In the office:-

Everyone came to office as usual ,lily had set a chair for type in her office outside tharn's cabin .

Lily knew who type was so she didn't want to mess up with type nor be on bad terms with him .she thought If she was on good terms with him he might tell her how to make tharn fall for her.

Tharn had a meeting early in the morning so he told lily to take care of type when he arrives and not let anyone bully him as he will be in a meeting .

Type arrived at office and greeted lily and introduced himself ,lily also greeted him and introduced herself ,she then gave type a little overview of work in the office.

At 10:30

Tharn was done with his meeting he was in his cabin looking through some documents.

Lily told type to take tharn's coffee to his cabin.

A few minutes later someone knocked on tharn's cabin door .

Sir ,may i come in , type asked.

Come in,tharn said without looking at  who was in front of him,he was too busy with his work so he didn't recognise the voice.

Your coffee sir.type said and placed the coffee on tharn's table.

The second time ,tharn noticed who the owner of the voice was .

Oh type ,sorry i was too absorbed with my work and didn't notice it was you, tharn said looking up from his files.

But as soon as he saw type ,he gulped and bit his lips,ah it was going to be hard for tharn now ,he didn't know how long he can resist his desires while type was with him ,but now it seemed like it won't be long before type type knows how tharn feels about him .

Type ,you don't need to call me sir ,you can just call me phi tharn. Tharn said.

Okay phi tharn,type said while smiling.

The two talked for some more time and type went back to his office after wards.

Hi guys, your author here ,please comment your thoughts on this chapter and tell me if you think the pace of the story is slow as suggested by one of my friends .be happy ,be safe ,bye -bye ,take care ,love you all♥️