kiss

It's been a week since type has joined the company and everything is going smoothly ,too smoothly that let alone seducing tharn ,type doesn't talk more than few sentences with tharn ,he does his work in the office and comes back to suppasit mansion in the evening while tharn lives in his apartment.they don't talk much and all this is making type very impatient,if he keeps his routine like this ,when will tharn ever love him ,he can't even break the ice between tharn and himself .type is getting frustrated day by day ,and on top of everything lily (tharn's secretary)is always flirting with him ,type was pissed off at everything.

It was 8p.m in the evening ,type was in his room scrolling through his ig ,when pete called him.

Hey bro. What's up you didn't give me any updates about tharn and you, what happened , how's everything going,does he like you a little bit now.pete asked everything in one breath.

Pete ,take a breath bro don't worry ,you can take a breath in between your questions and give me time to answer all your questions.type said but still very sad.

Okay,tell me everything that happened.pete said excited.

What can happen , nothing happened ,we only talk when i have to take some documents to him for his sign or when i give him his coffee
In the evening we both go to our own places that's it ,what more can happen.

What ,are you kidding me type when you say all this .pete asked with an unbelievable tone ,i thought you two might have kissed at least once since you started working there.

What are you saying pete ,phi tharn doesn't even look at me ,he is always buried in his files and everything.

Type ,what do you wear when you go to office huh ,pete asked thinking something.

What do you mean pete ofcourse i wear clothes.type said confused.

Of course idiot i know you wear clothes ,just send me a pic of your office look.

Pete after sometime type are you crazy ,i don't think you are in your right mind oh god what was i expecting from this loose head friend of mine

Pete after sometime type are you crazy ,i don't think you are in your right mind oh god what was i expecting from this loose head friend of mine .pete sighed heavily.

What happened ,is there something wrong , don't people go like this to office type asked inocently.

Type my little lovely boy ,you are going there to seduce the great Phi Tharn ,who nobody was able to seduce till date no matter how many women or men tried ,you can't go there looking like this ,no one will be seduced by this ,no first tell me other than knowing how to cuss at everyone who tries to flirt with phi tharn ,do you know what seducing means.

Pete ,my love ,my life you know ,i am not good at these things ,please help me na na na na type said pleading please teach me my heavenly angel.

Okay , tomorrow i will come to your house to get you ready for office and teach you what to do okay,my little loose head ,pete said cooing type and after that he hung up.

In the morning:-
Pete came to types house and greeted everyone as everyone knew he was types bestfriend so he went straight to types room after all the formalities.

Oi ,let me help you ,get dressed , don't put on anything you see in the cupboard.pete said and went straight to types cupboard.

After searching for half an hour ,pete finally smiled and said to gulf to get ready throwing an outfit on his face.

Okay, coming in 10 minutes.type said and went to change.

After sometime type came out and he said to pete looking in mirror.he set his hair and put on purfume .

he set his hair and put on purfume

Type's look

Pete and type talked for some more time about the strategies type has to execute to make tharn fall for him .

At the office:-

Type started his day as always but a lot of female staff kept stealing glances at him today ,but type ignored all these and focused on his work.

It was time for tharn's coffee so type took a cup of coffee to tharn's cabin and knocked on his door.

Can I come in ,type asked before opening the door.

Come in ,type ,tharn asked burying his face deep in his file.

Phi tharn ,your coffee ,type said and hesitated for a while before saying again phi tharn ,take a break ,you have been working for too long from early morning.

Tharn closed his file ,took his coffee and looked at type .but as soon as he saw type ,he felt thirsty and a tingling sensation overtook his body ,he didn't know but he was gulping very hardly .

Type again said ,phi tharn you should take breaks more often ,you are looking very tired ,it's not like we will not have anything to eat if you don't work so hard.

I know type but what can I do , there's too much work but i promise i will take care of myself more ,okay.tharn said staring at the exposed part of types chest ,he was thinking all kind of kinky and dirty stuff.

Ah ,i really want to do bad things with this boy,what should I do ,i felt my pants tightening,ah literally you tharn stupid ,is this the time to get hard.

Type was talking about something but tharn didn't listen he couldn't overcome his lust,he had been suppressing his feelings for too long ,type was infront of him ,he couldn't think straight anymore.

Tharn got up from his seat and walked towards type ,type was asking him if he was okay but tharn didn't say anything ,he was focusing on types lips.

Without saying anything tharn kissed types lips ,type was shocked by tharn's action he couldn't react on time .tharn was sucking and chewing his lips without mercy .type wanted to say and opened his mouth but before he could even say a word ,tharn entered his tongue in types mouth and started kissing him like crazy.

______________________________________

Hi lovelies,this is your author Nalak love 5,

I hope you  COMMENT and vote that would be really helpful for me .

Bye bye ,love you ,take care .