check up...

It's a very ordinary morning in the life of the love birds ,its 09:00 a.m right now and Tharn is in the kitchen making breakfast while Type is still sleeping peacefully in their room , as of now Type is eight months pregnant and these days he is always sleepy and tired no matter how much he rests ,and for the past two or three months Tharn has been doing almost all the chores of the house himself ,
telling Type to rest.

Baby ,get up ,rise and shine . Tharn said as he entered their bedroom with a tray of food in his hands.

Mhmmmm, I wanna seeep ,Type said acting like a baby.

No baby ,get up and have your breakfast you must be hungry na , Tharn said patiently as he peppered kisses on Type's forehead.

Aww , honey pwease ,feed me your babies are so hungy sho much ,Type said cutely as he sat on Tharn's lap giving a kiss on his head.

Okay baby if my babies are so hungry hungry then daddy has to feed them well right , Tharn said and started feeding his babies food.

Daddy ,take me to shower ,Type said hugging Tharn

Okay love ,you wanna take a shower then let's go daddy will bathe you well. Tharn said and removed Type's and his own clothes before taking Type to the shower to eat I mean bathe Type.

And soon they started taking shower.

Annhnnn ,yeah daddy more.......

No .... I ahhhnnnn so much.....annhnn fast ,I ....love it....nghhn.

Type baby please more .... Two more ... rounds .... Only pleaseee.

Anhnnnn no ,don't go so deep nghnnn.

And finally after two hours TharnType finished taking bath and came out of the shower ,Tharn looked fresh and energetic but Type he was looking like he was sucked dry.

Your boobs have become so big ,you will feed me milk soon baby ,Than said smirking.

Shut up phi Tharn my milk is for my baby only and no one else.... Type said rubbing his nipples as they were paining because of Tharn's sucking them.

Really baby, you won't feed Daddy your milk Tharn said coming near Type and groped his ass.

Anhnn ,no I will not ,now get ready we have to go for a checkup.Type said pushing Tharn away and started buttoning his shirt.

Tharn pecked Type's lips and wore his clothes as well after getting ready Tharn lifted up Type and carried him to elevator and then to the car in the parking.

Phi Tharn I can walk you don't always need to carry me ,Type said as Than didn't even put him down in the elevator.

No babe , because of our little baby you have gained so much weight ,I don't want you to walk around and be tired I will carry you wherever you want to go even restroom promise , Tharn said as he kissed Type's lips softly.

Stop it phi Tharn everyone is looking at us ,its embarrassing ,Type said snuggling closer to Tharn.

I love you so much phi Tharn ,so so so much you can't even imagine how much... Type said sniffing Tharn's neck.

Me too baby ,I love you the most in the world and will only love you forever. Tharn said as he put Type in the chair in front of the doctor.

The doctor smiled looking at the two and shook her head seeing how much in love these two are.

She did the check up for Type and showed them the baby inside Type's womb.

Wow ,phi Than look our baby ,he looks so cute. Type said looking at the black and white screen.

Yes baby he is cute but not as much as his mother ,his mother is the cutest ever , I think the baby will be like you the most lovable person in the world. Tharn said holding Type's hand tightly.

No phi Than the baby is going to be like you the most nice person in the world who will be gentle and kind to everyone ,why are you so sweet phi Tharn i am falling in love with you all over again. Type said smiling warmly at his husband.

I would not have been so sweet if you were not so kind and cute ... Stop being lovely for a moment and I will stop cooing over you for a moment too. You are always like a milk candy sweet and soft... Tharn said as he helped Type get up from the bed and placed him on the chair.

Are you two done... The doctor asked as she had enough of the two lovebirds.

I can never be done with my baby ,he is just the sweetest ,Tharn said caressing Type's hair.

Stop being so sweet Tharn or you will be treated with diabetes in the future. the doctor said making a weird face.

Ahh,doctor how are my babies, is everything okay ,Tharn said now attentively looking at doctor holding Type's hand.

Yes Tharn don't worry he is okay and the baby is perfectly fine too but it's Type's eighth month now so you have to be extra careful he can go into labour pain anytime now so make sure to be with Type all the time and take care of him ,the doctor said smiling.

Hmm,do we need to increase his diet or change something because he is been too tired lately , Tharn asked worried.

No Tharn everything is okay it's normal to feel tired for Type just buy these supplements and give them to Type on time after meals. The doctor said handing a prescription to Tharn.

Okay I will buy it now ,babe you sit here till then okay ,I will come in the blink of an eye. Tharn said and got up.

Please take care of my baby until I come back ,he said to the doctor and left the room leaving the doctor and Type alone.

He loves you a lot ,the doctor said looking at Type smiling , you are very lucky Type not many people have the partners who want the babies and 90℅ of the times male pregnancy ends up in termination of the foetus .

Yes I know I am the most lucky person to have phi Tharn as my partner not everyone gets someone like phi Tharn in their life and that's why I am so thankful to God for giving phi Tharn to me .I love him so much too I don't know how I am going to live without him ever.Type said smiling proud of himself to have Tharn.

______________________________________

Hi lovelies ,sorry for the late update but I promise to update this story regularly from now on ,I could not write this Story as frequently as before because a very tough segement was going on in my other ongoing vegaspete fanfic.sorry again.q

If you liked the chapter ,then do comment and vote.

Bye-Bye ,love you ,take care.

💘🤎🤍❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛🧡💕💖🖤