Headache

type Baby open your mouth ,tharn said and continued kissing type .they were kissing very wildly tharn's hands were inside type's pants .

Snap ,snap

Tharn woke up from his day dream type was in front of him snapping his fingers ,

Phi tharn ,are you okay ,i was calling you from last few minutes and you didn't answer.type said holding Tharn's hand.

Tharn looked at type and wiped his sweat from his forehead ,

It's okay type , tharn said and shook his head.

Phi tharn ,you look unwell, please tell me na ,what happened.type asked again.

I am just having a headache type , don't worry ,it will go by itself,tharn said.

Okay phi if you don't feel well please tell me so i take you to the hospital ,type said worried.

I have already taken a medicine type , don't worry and go back to your work ,thar n said breathing a bit calmly now.

💭💭💭💭 Tharn, wake up don't dream of impossible things.tharn thought to himself and mentally slapped himself. He gathered himself again and started working.

After a whole day of working non stop and thinking about what happened this morning ,tharn was about to leave his office for the day ,when type ran towards him.

Phi tharn ,phi tharn ,type called panting for air .

Looking at type like this tharn thought something happened to type so he came towards him.

What happened type ,why are you running ,is there a problem did someone bully you ,tharn asked.

Type took a deep breath before answering any of Tharn's questions  and after a moment he continued.

Phi tharn how's your headache now ,type asked.

Huh head,tharn was about to ask what headache when he remembered the excuse he gave to type this morning.

Uh ,my headache ,it still hurts but i can manage tharn said sighing .he didn't want to lie but he was so happy that type was worried about him.

I think we should go back home together tonight ,type said pulling tharn's shirt.

Type ,i can't go home ,i have a meeting tomorrow early in the morning and i will be late for the meeting if i go home , don't worry about me i will be alright after i take a nap at home ,tharn said politely.

No, phi tharn you can't be at home alone what if you fell unconscious or hurt yourself ,no no i can't let you go to your apartment tonight .type said with determination.

But type i can't really go home tonight ,tharn said as he was really worried about getting late for meeting tomorrow.

Type was silent for sometime tharn was about to say something else when type spoke up.

Okay you can't go home with me right ,then i will go with you to your apartment so that i can make sure you are well .type said.

Hearing that type wanted to go back with tharn to his penthouse tharn immediately shook his head.

No type ,no need to ,i mean i can take care of myself ,tharn said .he was afraid that if he and type are in the same place alone for a whole night he will do something and type will never talk to him again.

Type felt a bit sad and said.

You don't want to come with me nor do you want me to go to your place with you ,are you uncomfortable with me phi ,is that why you are refusing.type said really sadly ,i am sorry if I make you uncomfortable phi tharn .