disowned...

Type is now sleeping peacefully in Tharn's arms snuggling him closer and closer.while Tharn was still awake running his fingers through Type's hair smiling.

No one can ever think that such a cute and innocent looking boy could actually want to kill his boyfriend just so that he can't cheat .

I mean I almost died today if i would not have acted on time but this is the very thing for which i love him so much ,he is not a scaredy cat who will just cry if anything ever happened to him, and i am safe as long as i don't do anything wrong ,he won't make a plan to kill me. Tharn thought pulling Type closer before drifting off to sleep with his loved one.

In the morning it was still too early so TharnType were still sleeping in each other's arms peacefully when suddenly the doorbell started ringing  making Tharn open his eyes ,but Type just squirmed in his sleep without opening his eyes ,both of them ignored the door and went back to sleep but before Tharn could close his eyes completely the door bell started ringing again,but this time around the door bell kept ringing without stopping for a bit.

Tharn got up from the bed and patted Type's head.

Baby you can sleep more it's still early i will see who is going crazy on the door, Tharn said and got up placing a soft kiss on Type's forehead.

Tharn went to the door and as soon as he opened the door a slap landed on his face.he opened his eyes wide and saw his whole family.

Dad ,please why are you slapping me at every chance you get ,i am not a drum you that you keep hitting on face for amusement,this is the first time ever in my life that i was hit.Tharn said touching his cheek.

It hurts so much.

If we had known what kind of person you would be i would have killed you when you were a child ,Maya said angrily.

Yes please kill me ,come and slit my throat ,i am the sinister ,please kill me what are you waiting for , everyone wants to kill me ,last night even Type.....Tharn was in the middle of saying something about Type when he saw Type coming out of their bedroom,Type glared at him and came near him quietly pinching , Tharn's arm.

Shut up Phi Tharn , don't you dare tell anyone about what happened last night ,Type whispered to Tharn making him shut up.

Type ,why did you come here or did he threaten you with something that forced you to come here. Laura asked.

No mom ,i came here because i heard what you were saying last night ,you wanted to kill our baby ,you are murderers. Type said standing beside Tharn .

Type ,listen to your mom and come back home with us and abort this child , Bright said coming forward towards Type .

Phi Bright ,shut up ,would you say the same thing if win was pregnant with your baby ,Type said angrily.

Bright saw this and took a step back,now Arm was about to say something but before that Type looked at him and said .

Don't try to say anything phi Arm ,you see i know a lot about you ,that you won't want me to say infront of everyone .

Arm and Bright looked at Type in disbelief and thought at the same time.

I regret telling you all my secrets Type ,if i knew this day would ever come i would never let you know anything.

Stop looking at me like you regret telling me everything because you have already done and i already know a lot of things,Type said flicking his imaginary hair from his forehead.

Alex glared at both his sons in anger.

Enough now Type ,come with us ,you need to abort this child. prem said holding Type's arm and was about to drag him when Tharn grabbed his other arm.