wife....

Two months later:-

Phi Tharn ,wake up you are getting late for work, Type yelled from the kitchen.

Umm baby where are you ,Tharn said with closed eyes trying to reach for Type in the bed.

When Tharn didn't find Type on the bed ,he got down from it and came out of the room straight to kitchen and Bach hugged Type .

Baby,why are not you sleeping huh,i told you na i will make breakfast myself you don't need to do it ,Tharn said Kissing Type's nape.

Anh phi Tharn ,don't , Type said as he flipped the egg in the pan.

Don't do what baby ,Tharn said running his hand under Type's shirt.

What if baby sees you doing naughty things with me huh ,what will he think his dada is a pervert. Type said not even trying to stop Tharn while he was squeezing his nipples.

Umm,love we could not have made a baby if i was not horny huh ,and these have become bigger now. Tharn said unbuttoning Type's shirt.

Enough ,now go and take a shower you still  have to go to work okay, Type said yanking Tharn's hand away.

But babyyyyyyyyy ,i wanna do it ,Tharn said pinching Type's inner thigh.

No ,not now Type said pouting.

Not now ,that means when i come back we can ......Tharn said smirking.

For the whole night ,like you want ,Type bit his lip seductively .

Let's make another baby while this one is still inside you ,i wanna fuck you so bad Type ,Tharn said licking Type's nipples.

Okay ......then i will wait for you at night honey ... Type said and kissed Tharn's lips.

Now go and get ready ....finish your work quickly there so you can come to fuck me honey....

Umm, going ,just remember your promise my little baby. Tharn said and went to take a shower.

Tharn got ready for office quickly and came out to have breakfast with his love, he made Type sit on his lap and fed him his breakfast.

After that Tharn went to his office while Type started doing the house chores.

Yes ,you heard it right Type does all the house chores by himself ,Tharn told him many times that they can just get a house helper but Type didn't want that .because he wants to be a  House WIFE .

Yes ,his only dream when he saw Tharn at the age of 16 was to become a great wife for Tharn who he could rely on.

After doing all the house chores Type was sitting peacefully in the living watching his favourite bl series "My Beautiful Man" ,When the door bell rang.

Who could it be at this time ,Tharn said he will be coming back home in the evening, Type  said to himself and went to open the door.

When he opened the door he saw a person he didn't even would ever come here again.

Mama ,Type called excitedly and hugged Maya.

Hello Type ,how have you been son ,Maya asked tears welling up in her eyes.

I am good mama ,how is everyone at home doing ,i miss you all so much. Type said pouting.

We all missed you as well Type ,the mansion feels so lonely without you ,our baby .Maya said caressing Type's hair.

Hmm,mama though why are you here at this time ,honey ....i mean phi Tharn is still at office ,do you want me to call him to come home ,is everything okay ,Type asked worried.

Everything is okay Type and you don't need to call Tharn i came to talk to you. Maya said sitting straight.

What is it mama ,Type asked curiously.

Type baby ,come home with me ,i promise no one will tell you to abort this baby or anything you can keep it but baby come home .Maya said holding Type's hand.

No mama i can't come home ,phi Tharn needs me here .....Type said pouting.

Type ,Tharn doesn't need you he is not a baby and please for God sake what do you plan on doing when you deliver this baby ....Maya asked a bit sternly.

Raise the baby and live with phi Tharn . Type said innocently.

What Type , don't you have dreams you want to follow , Maya asked getting a bit worried about Type.

Yes ,i do and it's to be phi Tharn's house wife. Type said looking straight at Maya.

What ,Type are you for real ,Maya asked face palming .

Oh ,it's time ,Type said looking at the clock.

Time for what ,Maya asked curiously as she saw Type getting up abruptly.

Time for phi Tharn's lunch ,i have to prepare it . Type said and smiled at Maya.

Type please can you think about your future rather then Tharn's lunch. Maya said .

I have already thought about it ,i want to raise our 3 children and take care of phi Tharn ,go on a vacation with my kids and have fun ,Type said cutting the vegetables.

You have already planned to have 3 kids ...Maya said knowing she can't change Type's mind.

Yes phi Tharn said he wanted 12 but i persuaded him on 3 ,your son is so horny mama .....Type said blushing.

Huh ,you two are unbelievable ... Maya said not believing her ears.

Oh , is that so ,okay everything is fine ,come home we can talk about you and Tharn later .Maya said once again in hopes that Type will listen to her.

Sorry mama ,i can't come ,the baby needs bonding with his daddy .Type said not wanting to go with Maya.

Maya raised an eyebrow and asked .

Which baby Type ,you or the baby inside you huh ,Maya said trying to control her smile.

Mama ,both of us babies and i get to spend my time here with phi Tharn freely but if i go there ,we will have no privacy, so i will stay here .Type said making Tharn's lunch.

No one can change your mind Type ,Maya said admitting defeat.

Yes because i am Type Thiwat ,Wife of Tharn Kirigun .Type said proudly.

You are too much ....Maya said shaking her head.

______________________________________

Hi lovelies hope you like this chapter.

Please do comment and vote.

Love you all ,take care ,bye-bye .

💓💓💓💓