pregnant..

In the afternoon Maya called Alex in panic.

                      Call starts.

Hello honey , Alex greeted with a smile.

Hello Alex ,come home soon I have something to talk to you , Maya said in a panicked voice.

What happened Maya is everything okay why do you sound like that , Alex asked worried.

Alex please come home right now,I will tell you everything but quickly please I don't know what to do I am scared. Maya said almost crying.

Its okay honey ,relax I am coming don't stress yourself and wait for me ,okay ,Alex said as he got in the car and motioned his driver to take him home.

                        Call ends.

After half an hour Alex reached home and ran to his wife who was sitting in their bedroom mumbling something to herself.

What happened Maya ,why are you so stressed ,is everything okay.Alex asked as he went near his wife and sat in the chair next to her.

Alex nothing is alright ,I I don't know what to do ,Maya said panicking.

Tell me what are okay and we will see what to do ,don't panic  ,Alex said holding Maya's hands.

Ac...actually my friend called me to talk about Type's test results an hour ago.Maya said .

Is something wrong with Type's health ,what is it ,huh,Alex asked now worried as hell .

                      Flashback.

Maya was looking through her phone for a new recipe to try when suddenly she got a call from her friend who did checkup for Type yesterday and Maya answered the call

                      Call starts.

Hello Maya ,are you free right now I need to talk to you about Type's test results.The doctor asked.

Yes I am free please go on ahead and tell me how are my Type's test results ,is he fine ,Maya asked worried.

Hmm,Type is fine Maya no need to worry but....the doctor paused.

But ,you just said Type was alright that what ,Maya asked .

Type is pregnant ,the doctor said sighing.

What are you kidding me, Type is a boy how can he be pregnant, I know there are rare cases of male pregnancy but our Type is a baby ,he does not even have a boyfriend so how can this be possible,Maya said nervously.

No Maya,Type is really pregnant I checked it three times I can't be wrong.don't worry Maya I know it's very common to panic in this situation after all this is very rare ,I recommend you to talk to Type if he wants the baby well enough otherwise he can just abort it,the doctor said and hung up.

              End of flashback.

What do we do now Alex ,we had promised Prem and laura to take care of Type what will we tell them. I am really worried about Type.Maya said with tears in her eyes.

Calm down Maya ,don't worry let me call prem and tell him about this and we will talk to Type after he comes home from office okay ,don't worry calm down,Alex said as his own hands were shaking while holding Maya's hands.

Everything is going to be okay Alex, Maya said now comforting Alex.

In the evening both Maya and Alex were waiting for Type to come back home so that they can talk to him but fate had other plans so today both Arm and Bright came home earlier then Type and decided to join there parents in the living room.This was not enough that Tharntype also came home together and Tharn said he was staying the night there.

Maya and Alex both looked at each other and sighed nervously holding each others hand.while they were having dinner Bright could not take it anymore and finally asked.

Mom ,dad what's wrong ,you two look nervous is everything okay,Bright asked and everyone looked at the two of them.

Maya gulped nervously and said.

It's nothing son I think you are over thinking we are alright and everything is okay .Maya said and gave a fake smile.

Ah okay ,I thought something was wrong with you.Bright said .

It's nothing,Bright, everyone eat dinner and go to your room you must be tired ,Alex announced.

Yes ,I am do tired I am going straight to my room after dinner ,Type said and started eating his food again .

Both Maya and Alex looked at him and almost tore up.

Maya and Alex both went to their room and waited till midnight so they can go to Type's room when no one is awake and talk to him alone.

After 12:00 a.m Alex and Maya came out of their room and went towards Type's room while making sure no one saw them.

When they reached Type's room the door was not locked Alex put his hand on the handle and was about to open the door when he heard noises inside ,the couple froze on spot when they heard the voices clearly.

Inside the room.

Phi Tharn let me go I am tired ,Type said while locking both his arms on Tharn's neck inviting him to come closer.

Type ,how many times should I tell you I am your boss so you have to do as I say otherwise you will be fired.Tharn said licking Type's neck.

But this is wrong sir ,I am just a little baby ,what will happen if someone knows about this ,Type said trying to control his moans while Tharn was playing with his nipples.

Then don't tell anyone Type and everything will be okay and even if you tell someone who is going to believe you after all I am Tharn kirigun.Tharn said in an evil voice.

But this is harrasment sir,Type said pushing Tharn to suck his nipples.

Tharn was about to say something else when Alex came in and.

Bam

He slapped Tharn making him fall off the bed.

Tharntype got shocked looking at Maya and Alex in the bedroom.

DA..d ,Tharn said in a shocked state.

______________________________________

Hello loves ,here is another update for all of you ,hope you like it.

Do comment and vote.

Bye-Bye ,love you ,take care.💝💝