trip...

So mom ,is my guess right,Arm asked proudly.

Maya sighed and shook her head .

Arm your guess is 💯 percent wrong .Maya said pressing the last word.

Why would I tell Tharn to marry this or that girl ,he will choose his life partner himself and get married whenever he wants.Maya said .

Aww ,so sweet of darling,Alex said cooing over his wife .

Thank you honey,Maya said blushing.

Ok ok , enough of the romance now mom tell us what's the surprise. Bright asked interrupting Maya and Alex's sweet moment.

Yes yes i totally forgot about that because of your father's sweet words. Maya said and stood up from her chair .

So audience listen to me ,we means our whole family she said looking at Tharn, is going to a trip this Saturday for three days. Maya said and everyone clapped when she made the announcement.

Yes mom, let's go all together,Arm said giddily.

Yaaaay , i am so happy i will pack a lot of things, Type said in all excitement.

Hmm,it's a good idea mom but i can't, Tharn was still in the middle of talking when he saw his mother and Type staring daggers at him.

Umm, actually my meeting, Tharn Started again.

We can just reschedule the meeting, right? Type asked threateningly.

Umm, Tharn looked at Type and gulped before answering.

Yeah, yeah of course we can ,i was just going to say that i am joining in this time as well. Tharn said not wanting to upset his darling.

That's my boy, Alex said.

Let's eat dinner quickly before it's gets too cold ,Maya said sitting down in her chair .

Everyone started eating dinner again Tharn looked at Type but his expression was not quite good ,he quickly ate his dinner and got up from his chair.

Mamma ,i am going to my room i am tired from working all day ,i will get going first, Type said expressionless.

Okay my baby boy ,go take a rest first okay,Maya said smiling.

Hmm, Type hummed and went to his room.

After eating dinner and some more chitchatting Tharn also got up to go to his room.

He relaxed in his chair and waited for everyone to go to bed,after midnight when he saw that everyone was sleeping and there was complete silence ,he went to Type's room tiptoeing. He pushed the door and it was open so he quietly came in the room and saw Type was still scrolling through his phone murmuring something to himself swinging his butt .

Tharn smiled and jumped on him.

Baby ,what are you doing, Tharn asked getting on top of Type.

Phi Tharn, what are you doing, Type asked shocked from the sudden invasion.

Nothing i just wanted to see my sugar pie before sleeping ,i miss you sooo much baby, Tharn said sniffing Type's nape.

I missed you too , Type said facing Tharn and kissed softly on his lips.

What happened to my plum cake huh,why are you looking so sad , Tharn asked carresing Type's lips and sucked his neck.

Mmm,phi Tharn don't, Type said.

Baby ,tell me first ,why are you upset.Tharn said still sucking Type's neck.

I am afraid ....mm when mama and dada finds out about us ,will they accept me , Type said honestly the thing that was bothering him since dinner.

Tharn looked up at Type and gave a gentle suck on his lips before saying

You are there baby boy of course they won't say anything to you besides i am here so i won't let anyone do anything to you .

Yeally plomish, Type asked in baby voice.

Yes baby Type promise ,tharn said and started unbuttoning Type's shirt.

Now let me fuck you as i promised in the morning.Tharn said and gave a gentle peck on Type's lips before sucking his nipples.

They are still swollen baby, Tharn said and pinched Type's nipple.

Anhhnn phi Tharn ,they are still sensitive.Type said clutching on Tharn's hair.

Don't worry baby,i will make you feel good , Tharn said and licked Type's nipple in a circular motion sending chills down his spine.

Baby , should daddy fuck you so hard that you forget all your worries ,huh? Tharn asked biting the area between Type's nipples.

Type didn't say anything and remained silent.

Baby tell me , should i fuck you or not Tharn asked again biting Type's nipple.

Annhn fuck , Type cursed. Phi ....
Phi Tharn please do it already i am still loose from last night ,please daddy ,fuck me hard.Type said pulling Tharn's body closer to his.

I wanna feel daddy inside of me , Type said seductively biting his lower lip.

Okay Baby , daddy will do as you wish, Tharn said and took off his boxers revealing his painfully hard dick.

This thing loves your sweet hole so much baby ,i am dying to be inside of you Tharn said as he gently pushed his fingers inside Type's hole.

Tharn was starting to finger Type when Type held his hand and placed it on his own chest.

Daddy ,can we do it raw tonight , Type asked.

No , Tharn said firmly.

Why not, Type whined in between of their session.

Because it will hurt baby ,it will hurt 10 times more . Tharn said concerned.

But i want it daddy ,i want it all ,i want it raw ,pleaaaseeee.Type said acting like a baby.

But baby , Tharn said but was cut in between of his words when Type kissed him.

Don't tell me daddy that you don't wanna take me raw and make me cry beneath you and beg for mercy right? Type asked seductively.

Don't regret it love , Tharn said and turned Type around pressing his head against the matress and entered him in one go .

Annnnhnnnnnn,nhgnnnnhnnng , phi, Type cried at the hard thrust.

Tharn came near his ear and whispered ,

Baby ,this is just the beginning i am going to rail you the whole night like this .

Tharn thrusted again in Type's hole making him scream.

Enjoying getting fucked raw? Tharn asked thrusting hard inside Type.

Plea....mm..se ,a little slower daddy.
Type pleaded Type with puppy eyes thinking this can make Tharn have mercy on him.

But what Tharn saw was a sexy Type begging him to fuck him hard.

No baby you asked for it ,i am gonna fuck you like this all night

Tharn said and with another thrust came inside Type.

Anhhnnn fuck baby your hole is so good , Tharn said pressing his thumb against Type's hole.

Let's get you pregnant tonight baby,tharn said joking not knowing his joke was gonna come true soon.

But daddy ,how can I get pregnant i am a man, Type said .

Like this Baby, Tharn said and thrusted inside Type once again.

I want to be inside of you forever baby ,forever.Tharn said thrusting hard and fast inside Type.

_____________________________________

Hello guys , your author here,i hope you like this update please do COMMENT and. VOTE.love you ,
Bye -Bye,take care.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️