announcement

Phi Tharn,please stop, I feel like I am going to faint . Type said face down moaning in pleasure and pain.

Baby,please a bit more ,I am gonna be done soon.Tharn said thrusting into Type's hole .

After a few moments Tharn came and kissed Type.

I love you baby , Tharn said laying beside Type on his bed.

Type took a deep breath after Tharn pulled out of him and looked at Tharn.

I love you too phi Tharn,I love you so much.Type said and fell asleep.

Tharn looked at him and pulled him towards himself and fell asleep.

In the morning Type woke up when he felt that something was being rubbed against and in his hole ,he opened and saw Tharn's fingers were in his hole and he was rubbing something in his hole .

Does phi Tharn want to do it again...oh  god how much stamina does he have...ummm.Type thought and immediately blushed at his thoughts.

Phi Tharn what are you doing, it's early in the morning you can't do it now, Type said blushing hard.

Tharn looked at him and said.

But baby this has to be done in the morning and I promise it will not take much time nor would it hurt much. hmm,now be a good boy and let daddy finish okay.Tharn said continuing to push his fingers inside Type's hole.

I am ready you can put it in ,no need to put your fingers first to prepare me, Type said getting on his fours ,with his ass up.

What are you doing Type, Tharn asked stopping fingering Type.

You said you wanna do it then do it fast or otherwise we will be late for office.Type said wiggling his ass .

Naughty boy, I was just applying medicine for you so that it will not hurt that much.Tharn said and spanked type.what did you think we were going to do huh.

Annhnn, Type moaned when Tharn spanked him.no nothing I d.... didn't think a... anything.Type said and tried to run away but Tharn held his wrist which made him fall on the bed.

If you didn't think anything then why were you wiggling your ass huh,Tharn said and licked Type's neck.

N..no,I didn't, Type said looking here and there in embarrassment.

Ahha really,then I must have seen wrong, Tharn said giggling.

Yeah, you must have seen wrong, Type said.

Hmm,okay baby, I will prepare our breakfast then you just take a shower and get ready,okay Tharn said giving a peck on Type's lips before saying, don't worry babe I will fuck you are night again okay , prepare your ass well,he said gropping Type's bum and left.

Ahh,no wait phi... Type said but before that Tharn went out of the room.

You are so embarrassing Type,why did you do that ,but Tharn said he is going to fuck me again tonight,no I will die if it happens for the whole night again,I will just go  home early today so Tharn doesn't have the chance to fuck me ,  Type thought touching his ass . Oww it hurts.Type said and got up to take a shower.

After taking a shower Type went out and saw Tharn had already prepared breakfast for them ,Type was having difficulty sitting because of the pain so he sat down on Tharn's lap.

What happened baby , having difficulty In sitting down.Tharn asked softly.

Hmm,it hurts when I sit down or walk phi Tharn it feels like my hole is ripping.Type said leaning in Tharn's chest .