convo

After the dinner Tharn was sitting on the sofa as Type didn't let him wash the dishes or do anything he insisted but Type is so stubborn ,he didn't listen to Tharn and told him to rest.now Tharn was sitting and Type was doing chores.

After sometime when Type completed his work he came and sat beside Tharn comfortably and after some moments of silence Tharn broke the awkward silence and asked Type about his work at office and some random things like

When did you learn to Cook Type ?tharn asked casually .

I Started learning cooking after you left for your studies abroad , Type said positioning himself more comfortably near Tharn.

Well phi Tharn from your studies abroad i remembered one thing ,

Can i ask you ,if you don't mind ,i am just trying to get you know better since dad said we should try and be on good terms.type said smiling cutely.

Oh ,what do you want to ask Type go ahead , Tharn said facing him.

Hmm ,do you have a girlfriend phi tharn , Type asked hesitatingly.

Tharn looked at Type and said ,why do you need to know that.Tharn asked .

I told you na phi tharn dad told me to get close to you so i am trying to know more about you ,you know i  can help you better if i know everything about you.Type said praying that Tharn should not ask him more questions.

Umm ,i don't ,i don't have anyone in my life right now , Tharn said smiling.

Oh ,i thought you must have a girlfriend since everyone in the office and outside always flirts with you and i am sure when you were in UK for studies there also girls flirted with you.Type said trying to dig for more information.

That's true a lot of girls flirt with me but i stay away from them, that's why i also avoid lily for almost all time because she always tries to come near me but i don't like her  ,so yeah ,i am completely single Tharn said the last two words with a louder voice trying to imply that he was completely available for Type .

Type got really happy hearing Tharn's answer and continued his soft voice.

Does that mean you never had a girlfriend or boyfriend Phi Tharn , Type asked.

No actually i had a girlfriend in college but after sometime of dating we both came to the conclusion that we didn't fit each other well,so we broke off.Tharn said.

Type raised an eyebrow on Tharn's answer and asked

Who was that bitch.type asked but he soon realised what he had said so he immediately added.

I mean who is this stupid girl which left a man like you ,she must really be regretting right now , Type said and forced out a smile.

Oh , Tharn took a deep breath.

Umm, Type what do you mean by she must be regretting do you think i am a good man.Tharn asked hesitatingly.

Hmm, don't you know phi tharn you are such a handsome person ,you are also so intelligent and always take responsibility for your actions.you are an ideal life partner for any person in the world . Type said truthfully.

Really Type ,do you think i am handsome , Tharn asked smiling he could not believe that Type thought he was handsome.

What is there to think phi tharn ,you are really the best looking person i have ever seen.Type said shyly.

Tharn blushed at the compliment from his little lovely munchkin and said.

Thank you , Type for complimenting me . Tharn said shyly.

Actually phi tharn if you are really bothered by people flirting with you i can help you , Type said.

How , Tharn asked.

Let's think about it tomorrow phi Tharn ,let's sleep you have an early morning meeting tomorrow.Type said.

Hmm,okay ,you can take a shower first Type,i already took one ,when you were cooking our dinner.Tharn said.

Type went to the bathroom and came out after around 30 minutes. He was wearing Tharn's oversized blue shirt and shorts .

Tharn looked at him and gulped ,Type was drying his hair and the shirt was coming off from his left shoulder and exposing his left shoulder and the left side of his chest . Tharn looked at Type's pink nipple and gulped again.

Tharn was in his own world of thoughts where he was fucking Type hard and he was moaning continuously under Tharn begging him to fuck him.when suddenly Type shook Tharn .

Phi tharn are you okay ,are you having a headache again.Type asked worried.

Tharn looked at Type's sexy body and wiped his drool from his mouth and said .

It's nothing bab i mean Type i was just thinking something.

What do you need ,what were you asking me sorry i was a little lost in my thoughts and did not pay attention to what you were asking ,i am sorry.Tharn said guiltily.

It's okay phi Tharn i was just asking if your headache is okay now or not . Type asked.

Yeah ,yeah, thanks to you i had enough rest and now i am okay Tharn said .

Umm,phi Tharn where should I sleep , Type asked .

Huh,oh sorry yeah there's only one bedroom ,you can sleep on the bed i will sleep on the sofa Tharn said.

No ,phi Tharn how can I let you sleep on sofa you are unwell and even have to go to office early in the morning ,no you sleep on the bed and i will sleep on the sofa , Type said.

No type ,you should sleep on the bed Tharn said.

No phi tharn ,you sleep on the bed.

Type ,tharn said.

No phi Tharn i would not let you sleep there .type said in protest.

You don't want me to sleep on sofa nor do i want you to sleep there then let's sleep on the bed together. Tharn said without thinking much.

Type was a little shocked at first then said shyly ,

Are you serious phi Tharn .type asked .

Yes Type now let's go to bed or we will be late tomorrow for office.

Okay phi Tharn , Type said and slipped inside the bed.

When Tharn came into the room he saw type lying in the bed ,type gestured him with his hands to come and sleep and that's when it hit Tharn.

Shia , Tharn you crazy ass, you actually asked Type to sleep with you ,what the fuck what if i can't control myself.no how to actually control myself from getting hard right now when my baby is asking me to come sleep with him.

It looks like he is inviting me to eat him.

Should i eat him tonight.tharn thought and licked his lips ,and went towards the bed.

______________________________________

Hello lovelies here is the today's update , please COMMENT and vote.

And also please give my new book.

                    The Red Love.

A look and give me some suggestions ,bye -bye, love you, take care, 💞💞💞💞💞💞