secret crush.

Sorry bro ,but i can't come with you tonight . Type said.

What happened bro ,is everything alright at home ,why are you sounding flustered ,is there a problem.pete asked.

Everything is okay , nothing to worry about ,it's just mom told me to be at home tonight that's why i  can't go with you.Type said trying to hide the obvious happiness in his voice which was cracking with chuckles.

Ah ,huh?really , nothing special ?pete asked,why can I hear the obvious happiness and good mood from your voice ,now tell me the truth ,what's the matter ,is phi tharn home tonight,pete asked.

I can't really hide anything from you ,yes that's right my honey sugar plum cake is home tonight after almost 3 months ,i wanna see him , that's why I didn't go with you tonight,type said shyly.

Hmm,it's okay bro ,you don't get to see him that often ,so just be at home and see him as much as you want,but bro please remember ,just to steal some glances not staring at him ,okay?pete said .

What do you mean stare i never stare at him. Okay?stop spreading wrong information.type said.

Ah yeah , looking at him for 15 minutes straight without blinking is called stealing a glance right ,pete said mockingly.

Oh okay stop it ,type said pouting.

Okay okay bro ,i will not tease you anymore ,but seriously when are you going to make a move ,it's been 3 years already of you having a secret crush on him ,pete said with a serious voice .

Aaa ,i know but i am afraid he doesn't like me and would reject me ,what will I do if that happens.type said sadly.

But if you don't tell him and he ends up bringing a girlfriend home what are you going to do then. Pete asked worriedly.

Ai ,pete don't say that ,it breaks my heart.type said.

I know it breaks your heart ,but if you don't do anything about it and don't make a move ,then that's what is going to happen and believe me ,it will hurt you a lot then .pete said.

So ,listen to me and make a move already even if he doesn't like you ,make him fall for you ,so hard that he doesn't like anyone but you ,man come on believe in yourself and make a move ,i am always with you , remember the first time you saw him and go for it.

Okay bro,you are right ,i am going to do the same as you told me.thank you bro ,type said and hung up the call.

Pete was outside the club and was about to go in .when someone put a hand on his shoulder,pete turned around and saw a familiar face ,the face he was afraid of seeing most .

  P ....p.......Phi ,phi Vegas pete said stuttering.

Hmm,what are you doing here ,are you here to party ,Vegas said with an unreadable expression on his face.

No .....No phi ......,what party ....,i was just........ around here ....to.....buy

Buy what ,Vegas asked sternly.

Buy....buy ....food phi ,yes buy........... food.pete said.

Buy food at the club,?Vegas asked.

No phi...no .... there's a restaurant around here ...two streets ahead ...that's where i am going.pete said with a fake smile on his face.

Okay,go ahead then , don't waste time here .Vegas said a bit relaxed.

Okay phi ,see you at the uni.hahaha pete said.

Hmm,okay, Vegas said and started walking away .

Pete was looking at him and when Vegas disappeared from his sight pete stomped his feet and said pouting .