plan

Hey ,guys it's me your author ,i just wanted to say that Vegaspete are not going to be starring in this fanfic anymore because I have written a new fanfic for them , so the only couple in this story are gonna be Tharntype .

If you are interested in Vegaspete fanfics, do read my story " My Strange Omega ". You can find it on my profile.

______________________________________________________________________________________

After the conversation with pete , type felt that whatever pete was saying on the phone was so true ,if type didn't actually make a move on tharn ,how would tharn know that type likes him ,type was still thinking all this when he thought of how pete told him if he doesn't confess his feelings to tharn he might come home with a girl someday and introduce her as his girlfriend ,the thought of tharn having a girlfriend gave goosebumps to type ,he can bear  anything but tharn loving and kissing someone else other than type is unacceptable.

So type decided to make a move on tharn and make him fall in love ,no matter what he has to do for that.

But the problem is that tharn spends all his time in company and doesn't come home in months sometimes and when he does come home everyone is glued to him that he doesn't even notice me .

I have to think of a plan ,i can't let the love of my life be with someone else i am going to make him mine .

After racking his brain for an hour type still couldn't figure out what can he do to be more closer to tharn and make him fall in love.

Type was still thinking about it when mom called him to have dinner.

Type son ,come down ,let's have dinner.mom called type.

Type came out of his thoughts and looked at his phone to check the time.

Oh god ,i have been in my room for too long,i will only have a little time with phi tharn now .how stupid of me type thought this ,he went to his dressing table and corrected his clothes and hair and went down .

At the dinning table:-

Everyone is already on the dinning table i looked where to sit and there's a place between phi bright and phi tharn , perfect i can sit with phi tharn now.

Type sits in the chair and everyone starts with their dinner.

Bright now that you are almost finished with your studies ,why don't you help tharn at the company .dad said.

Dad please ,i am not even finished with my studies till now, how can I join the company .bright said in protest and i still have to live my life to the fullest before joining the company .

Dad , don't worry about the company ,let bright do whatever he wants first before joining the company he is still young.

Champ don't worry do whatever you want first live your life according to your wish ,you can join the company whenever you want.
Tharn said looking at his father.

See dad ,phi tharn also wants me to do what i want first before joining the company ,dad please na , don't tell me to go to company na na na na ,bright said in a cute voice to convince his dad .

Okay ,okay , don't emotional blackmail me ,i just wanted you to help tharn ,okay now that tharn has no problem taking care of company alone ,what can I say,i am not a villian .dad said pouting .