horny boss

Tharn smirked evilly at Type and said.

Mr. Thiwat come here ,stand in front of me.

Yes sir ,is there anything more you want me to do , Type said smiling fakely ,he thought to himself.

Phi Tharn has changed now he wants me to call him boss okay ,I will ,but when we go home I am going to smack his head and  make him beg for forgiveness. Type thought and giggled.

Mr. Thiwat do you know why you were chosen for this job.Tharn asked with an unreadable expression on his face.

I don't know sir maybe dad asked you that's why, Type said feeling something was wrong .

Come here ,Mr. Thiwat I will tell you , Tharn said gesturing Type to come more closer.

Type felt a weird feeling like he was prey to a predator and  he felt cold shivers run down to his spine.he shrugged this feeling off and went close to Tharn.

Tharn looked at him and smirked ,he  grabbed Type's wrist and made him sit on his lap.

It's because you have a sexy body , Mr.Thiwat.

Tharn said gropping Type's bum.

Phi Tharn what are you doing we are in office right now , Type said and tried to get up but Tharn grabbed his wrist and made him sit on his lap again .

I told you I am your boss ,you should not call me like that , Tharn said as he pressed his thumb on Type's lips.

Are you taking revenge on me for what happened in the car today, Type said and licked Tharn's thumb seductively.

No ,how can I take revenge for such a little thing baby, Tharn said looking at Type.

Should I make it up to you Tharn sir, your secratary wants to give you some exclusive service . Type said and pulled Tharn closer to him and licked Tharn's lower lip.

Tharn didn't wait any longer  and sucked Type's  lips, nibbling them and licking them ocassionly after sometime  ,he bit Type's lips making him wince in pain and opening  his mouth.as soon as Type opened his mouth Tharn enterd his tongue in Type's mouth he twirled his tongue around Type's tongue and sucked on it exploring his mouth .

Annnhnnn ......... annhn .....nghnnn.. Type started moaning after sometime.

Ph...annnhnnn,I Tha anhnnnn ,rn Type moaned and tried to pull away from the kiss but Tharn grabbed his head and pushed his tongue deep inside Type's mouth.

Ahnnn ,phi pwease, Type started choking on Tharn's tongue so Tharn stopped kissing him.

Type took some deep breaths to calm himself down and Tharn also started breathing heavily.

Type was still trying to stabilize his breathing while Tharn started sucking his neck.

You are tasty baby , Tharn said looking up before going back to sucking Type's neck leaving purple bluish marks everywhere while unbuttoning his shirt Tharn slid down Type's shirt down his chest and kissed his nipple.

He looked up at Type and said.

Baby ,can I have some fresh milk.

Type felt shy and pushed his chest forward towards Tharn's mouth.

They have no milk but you can do whatever you want

Type said and grabbed Tharn's hair pushing his mouth towards his nipples.

Thank you baby for the meal , Tharn said before sucking Type's nipples.

Annhnn,tha....rn anhnnn, Type moaned as Tharn was sucking on one of  his nipples while playing with other with his hand .Tharn played with his chest for sometime and then said .