CHAPTER-1

AUTHOR'S POV

Huge crowd was gathered infront of the main office of Malhotra Industries, media channels from all over the world were waiting to get a glimpse of India's most successful and youngest businessman and congratulate him as he had created history as Malhotra Industries had reached new heights by taking over Anderson Pvt.Ltd the No.1 company of United States .

They all were waiting for his arrival but he had not reached there till now which was quite shocking for everyone as The Anurag Malhotra is known for being the epitome of punctuality .
Everyone were whispering into each others ears thinking they have got their spicy news .Just then strong winds along with dust began to blow and the sound of helicopter was heard making everyone terrified by his arrival .The helicopter landed on helipad situated on the terrace of the office .

Inside the office ,the employees were panicking as they know that now he is gonna make their day worse than hell cuz he hate latecomers .So just think how pissed off he will be when he himself is the latecomer today .As always he will not think once before firing the employees irrespective of their positions even if their mistakes can be neglected .

After landing he went straight towards the elevator without glancing at anyone .His secretary Abhinav was trying his best to match his footsteps, upon entering the elevator ,Abhinav pressed the office floor button and was mentally praying to his stars to show some mercy on him as he doesn't want to get fired from his job .Infact who would want to get fired from such a well paying job ??

He was lost in his own thoughts when a ting sound was heard indicating that they have reached their floor, Anurag exited the elevator walking towards the direction of his office with high strides making it difficult for his secretary to match his pace.

His secretary was about to open the door of his office when he stopped him from doing so and kept on looking at the Name plate of his office door in which his name and position in the company were written in bold letters , he kept staring at it for some seconds as if thinking deeply about something ,making his secretary frown internally ,hesitatingly he asked him "Sir is anything wrong ?" making him come out of his thoughts,he ignored the question and gestured him to open the door .

Entering his office he was welcomed by a familiar aura ,his dark aura to be specific, he took off this blazer and sat on his chair and then look up at his secretary who is scared of him but trying his hard to be professional and not to show any emotion in front of him because he doesn't want to get fired .

"Get me my black coffee and arrange a meeting with all the department heads within ten minutes" he said maintaining his blank face like always. Making his secretary widen his eyes but he quickly composed his expression because him and his meeting with all the department heads means firing a lot of employees from their job .
He nodded his head and went from their.

***************************************

Please share your feedback and do like this chapter if you enjoyed it .