CHAPTER - 23

AUTHOR'S POV

"Mom he will like this na ? " Kiara asked her Mother-in-law as she has prepared coffee for Anurag .

" Yes yes,he will after all you have prepared this for him only that too the way he likes " Mrs.Malhotra said smiling .

" Sure na ?"

" Yess! ,now go before it gets cold " she said pushing Kiara out of the kitchen .

AFTER FEW MOMENTS

Kiara stood infront of their room contemplating of whether to go inside or not ,she doesn't want to face him atleast not now because she might say something which will not be good.

She thought of leaving from there after handing him his coffee ,so she opened the door entering inside and saw him seated on the couch of the balcony and doing his work on laptop .

She placed the tray on the tea table and took the coffee mug and forwarded it towards him he didn't looked up from his laptop ignoring her presence .

She scoffed seeing his tantrums and said

" Mom has sent this for you because you haven't eaten anything in the morning "

"And she will not like it if you will not have something, here take your black coffee and there are some sandwiches too have them " she said humbly .

"Keep it there ,I will have it later on " he said in a cold tone still doing his work .

"No, not later you will drink this now ,here have this" she said forwarding the coffee towards him .

"I will not eat anything now ,take it back with you and told Mom that I refused " he said looking up at her with his cold eyes .

"Ab kab tak uss baat ko leke baithe rahoge " "Jaane bhi do iss baat ko ab " she said getting angry .

"Nhi jaane de sakta" he said getting up .

"Kyun jaane nhi de sakte " Itni konsi badi baat hai ?"

"Badi baat hui nhi hai lekin ho jayegi agar aisa he chalta raha" he said getting angry .

"What is your problem? " "Why are you behaving like this with her ?"

"She is the problem " " Why she is here till now ,she was here for the wedding which got over yesterday only ,so she must have left from here in the morning itself " he said in anger.

"How can you be this rude to someone?" she asked in anger.

"I am speaking the truth ,she should leave or is she planning to go after celebrating our first year anniversary with us "

"You are impossib-"

"You don't know her but I know her very well ,of what type of girl she is , she can fool you but not me "

" Only for Ivy I am bearing her otherwise-"

"Otherwise what ?" "What you could have done ,kicked her out of the house or kidnapped her and torture her till she die or even worse than that after all you are famous for cruelty right ?"

"Poor girl she has to pay just for having feelings for you ,which is not even a crime and for your information yes I don't know her but I have got to know you very well "

"You are accusing me because of her" " When all I wanted was you to sit beside me ,that's it " he said in disbelief.

"Tell me what wrong I did if I wanted my wife to sit beside me ?" He asked in anger .

"You are yourself a wrong person and a person like this can never be my husband "

"What do you mean ?"