CHAPTER - 50

AUTHOR'S POV

"Anvi open your eyes!!" Kiara said crying miserably as they are on their way of taking her to the hospital.

"Don't worry nothing will happen to her" Anurag said while driving the car.

"It's all because of you, this is why I didn't wanted to tell you anything" she said.

He didn't say anything because he knows that he is also at fault.If he wouldn't have forced her to say the truth then Anvi would have been fine now.

"We will talk about this later" he spoke.

"What is there to talk now,can't you see she has been fainted for so long?" "I swear I will never forgive you if anything happens to her!" she said fuming in anger.

"Me too" he whispered pulling away in the hospital's driveway.

Others also rushed to the hospital behind them to only see them standing outside the checkup room.Both of them looking tensed and about to cry any minute.

Vansh patted Anurag's shoulder to console him.While the women were consoling Kiara.

"Please fill this form quickly" A nurse came and handed the form to Anurag.

He was about to fill the form when Kiara came and stood before him.He stopped there thinking she will deny him to do this.

"Fill it quickly" she said and he felt relieved and quickly did the paperwork.
Within a few minutes a nurse came out of the room and said "the patient is looking for her Father,whoever is the father please come inside"

Hearing this Kiara also went towards the door only to get stopped"Not you, only one person can go inside" she felt hurt hearing this on the other hand he felt happy for getting called as a father for the first time.

"Trust me she will be fine" Anurag said assuring her to which she nodded her head as he went inside.

Getting inside he saw her lying on the bed as the doctors were checking her.Her face looks pale now.His eyes became moist seeing her like this few hours ago she was laughing and playing around the house and now she is in the hospital.

"Are you really my father??" she asked speaking slowly.

"Answer me!" she said this time a little loudly as he is not saying anything.

"Yes,I am your father" he said nodding his head.

"Then where were you all this time?!" she asked or more like of scolded him.

"You know my classmates used to bully me just because I don't come to school with my father.No body wanted to talk to me or be friends with me."

" "Even on the PTM's only mumma used to go. Mumma used to cry every night because she had to handle everything all by herself, all students came with their parents on the annual functions,only me and mumma were the odd one out" she said as tears filled her eyes.

"Don't cry Princess" he said wiping her tears.

"I am sorry for not being there with you and your mumma.I know its all my fault but please forgive me,I promise I will never leave you both from now on"  he said holding her small hands in his big ones.

"Promise me" she said pulling out her little finger for doing pinky promise.

"Promise" he said smiling while doing the promise,she smiled seeing him doing the promise.

"I missed you Dad" she said hugging him making him cry hard hugging her back.

"I missed you too Princess"  he said crying .