CHAPTER - 20

NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR'S POV

Kiara slowly opened her eyes while wiggling in her sleep but quickly squinted her eyes due to the bright lighting of the room.

After getting adjusted with the light she scanned the room but couldn't find it familiar .Then she remembered yesterday's incident .

Kiara instantly sat up and found an asleep Anurag on a chair beside the bed.
"Was he here the whole night ?" she asked .

"And why I am with him ?" "Shouldn't I be in my own room?" she asked herself.

She then noticed that her burns were neatly bandaged. Then again looked at him and said-
"Somebody else must have done this" she assured herself.

"I should leave from here before he wakes up " she thought and was about to get out of bed when
"Where are you going?" he said holding her wrist .

She turned towards him but kept her eyes down and said"To my room" .

"No ,you won't go outside this room" he said making her dumbstruck.

"I mean, you are not safe out there" " So I suggest you to stay here" he explained himself.

"But I can't stay here either"

"Kiara all of that was planned,now I can't tell you anything " "But I will tell you soon ,till then you please listen to what I say" he said .

She kept quietly listening to him and then nodded her head in agreement.

"You can use the washroom " "All of your necessities are present there " he said .

AFTER FEW MINUTES

Kiara got out of the bathroom after showering but saw the room empty ,then she heard the door of closet opening and Anurag dressed in his formals looking not less than a full course meal came into her view .

She didn't realised she was ogling at him until he cleared his throat that brought her back to the present

"I thought you are also hungry so I didn't waited for you and ordered the breakfast " "Is that okay?" He asked.