CHAPTER - 39

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hum yahan kyun aaye hai?" Anurag asked

"Meri shaadi ke liye " Kiara said.

"Toh pehle batana tha na dulhe ki tarah taiyaar hokar aata"he said teasing her.

" Uff!" she said rolling her eyes.

"Here take this " she said giving him a card.

" What's this ?" he asked taking the card.

"This is the invitation card of the baking workshop " "She has invited us to take part in it, it will be interesting right" she said smiling.

He looked at her acknowledging her excitement and thought in his mind
"Baking and me,we had parted ways centuries ago " "Now how do I tell her this ,she seems so excited "

"What happened, why are you so quiet?"

"You don't want to do this ?" she spoke softly with eyes glistening with tears.

"Her period hormones are taking the best of her,my one no and she will burst into tears" he thought .

"Of course I want to, it's time for reconciliation " he said smiling.

"Then let's go ,don't waste time in talking" she said getting out of the car.

"Hey! wait for me" he said following her.

AFTER FEW HOURS

"Give me now I will knead"

"No no this much is enough, over kneading makes the dough stiff hence the bread will not become soft" she just looked at him with a poker face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"he asked seeing her face.

"Lately someone is behaving like a real chef" he chuckled hearing her

"I asked you at first if you wanted to do this,but you refused,so someone has to take the charge of acting like a real chef"

"Besides not everyone has good cooking skills"he said teasing her.

" Oh hello I know cooking it's just that I wanted to test your cooking skills" she said .

"Knowing how to make coffee and maggie doesn't necessarily make one a cook"

"Youu!!-"

"Oh and boiling water too" he added smiling.

"Haww! you are so bad" she scoffed and turned the other side.

"Gussa ho?" he whispered in her ear

"Nai bhot khush hu" she said getting irritated

"Sorry" he said touching one ear and giving her a flower.

"Where did you get that?" she asked seeing the flower in his hand to which he indicated towards the flower vase on the table.

"You stole it!!"

"Don't say it loud" "Will you like it if they beat me ?" he said covering her mouth with his hand.

Their eyes met creating a magical moment for them,they kept staring at each other until it got broken by his phone.

ON THE PHONE

"Hello" he said picking up the call

"Cancel it I am busy" he said over the phone.

"But sir-" "Just do what is said" he said and hung up.

"What happened? " she asked him.

"Nothing ,you eat this cookie" he said feeding her a cookie.