CHAPTER - 27

AUTHOR'S POV

"What was all that ?" Kiara turned around and shouted in anger as she entered his office.

"Shh " " Your voice can mislead others" he said grabbing her by her waist and placing his index finger on her lips.

She kept staring at him her heart racing like it had run some marathon.

"You very well know what was that " he said smirking.

"But here no one is watching us ,so stop with this show of yours " she said trying to free herself from his grip.

"What if I don't want to ?" he said tightening his hold on her.

"Then I will make you see stars in broad daylight" she said pushing him.

And was about to went past him but in a swift of moment found herself getting trapped between the wall and him.The environment got heated around them.The air was filled with tension ,spreading like fire and their desire acting as a fuel to that fire.

"Don't know about you but I can surely bring stars for you on earth " he said in his deep voice while pinning both of her hands above her head by his one hand and holding her waist by his other hand.

"You just say it once" he whispered huskily kissing her earlobe and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her addictive smell making her close her eyes .

"I d-ddont w-a-" she stuttered being unable to form any sentence due to the sensation of him leaving feathery kisses down her neck .

"I'm listening ,continue " he said smirking in between the kisses .

Here Kiara is taking heavy breathes trying her best to stop herself from moaning .The pleasure she is getting is new to her, something she has never experienced before yet addicting.

Getting driven by pleasure she gave more access to him by bending her neck ,he smiled seeing her cooperation and started leaving wet kisses and sucking all over her neck.

"Ahh" a moan escaped from her mouth due to intense pleasure and she bit her lips to hold them .

"Let them out, don't hold them" he whispered in his deep voice ,the voice which is making her knees go weak she would have been on the ground by now if he wouldn't have tightened his hold on her.

"A-ahh" she moaned again as he continued leaving wet kisses on the other side of her neck.

Kiara was a moaning mess by now due to the pleasure of his kisses but before things could go further , a knock on the door caught her attention.

"Anurag aa-h l-leave m-mme" she moaned because he sucked her hard being unbothered by the knock.

"Why?"

"Someone i-is at ...t-the d-door... they might s-see u-us" she said .

"So what ,we are married" he whispered in between the kisses.

"No ,you are not understanding" she said placing her hands on his chest creating some space between them.

"Then make me understand " he said pulling away and looking into her eyes.

"A-ab...." not being able to give any reason she lowered her eyes.She also doesn't want him to stop but the other part of her is saying her not to give in as this is wrong .

"No,this is wrong" she whispered after a while as he joined their foreheads and was about to go by pushing him a little .

"How will you make yourself understand this ?" he said holding her hand from behind stopping her from going.