CHAPTER - 6

KIARA'S POV

(Karmakar's Residence)

Today I am very happy because today is one of my bestfriends wedding. I know I told her that I won't be attending her wedding but that was my and Srishti's plan . I managed to take out some free time so that I can attend her wedding .And the best part is that this will be a surprise for her .

Last night she called me and was crying badly about how much she is missing me .I felt so guilty for not telling her the truth .But it was also not my fault ,I managed to took a day off at the last moment and told Srishti about it . Then we both decided to surprise her on her wedding day .She will be so happy to see me there. It's her wedding day but I don't know why I am on the ninth cloud .

Well talking about wedding , I still don't believe that mom and I had a talk about my marriage. I mean marriage is not bad unless and until the person is good ,but never in a million years I had thought about my marriage ,I don't want to get married atleast at this age .

Plus not everybody is lucky like Shraddha to get married to their childhood crush . And speaking of my luck I don't even want to talk about it .

Huh! Don't know what is written in my fate ?

(Malhotra's Residence)

ANURAG'S POV

The past few days had been so hectic that I did not even got time for my workout .Heck I even forgot that today is Arnav' wedding which means I will have to come early from office .
It's not that I don't want to attend I want to but now the company needs me more than anything.

I was getting ready for office when I got a call and it's non other than Arnav Rajvanshi .

Fuck!! I am not ready for this .Not this early in the morning. I get it that he is my bestfriend but still he piss me off the most , and the other one Vikram kapoor ,doctors are supposed to be mature and smart ,well he is but the problem is that he is totally opposite when he is around me and Arnav.

But still they are my bestfriends Yes you heard it right ,I do have bestfriends and they are very special to me .

I picked up the call and said "Hello " .

"You keep your hello to yourself, I don't want it " "I only want to know that your are coming today or like the other functions you are not going to attend my wedding also ?" He said getting angry.

"Idiot ,I don't want to but since you are insisting so much then I will think of coming "I said with a smirk.

"Hey whom did you called idiot huh?" He asked getting irritated.

"Obviously an idiot who doesn't know who he is " I said while smirking.

"You know what I don't want to talk to you ,talking to a rock is more interesting than talking to you " He said getting irritated.

"Looks like the idiot is having short term memory loss, he forgot that he is the one who called me " I said.

"You just wait and watch ,I will take my revenge when you will get married" " I will tell bhabhi to teach you a good lesson "He said .

" In your dreams , because I will never get married" I said.

"Listen everyone has to eat shaadi ka ladoo , and you are no exception " "And who knows if you will be the one to get married after me ?" He said while laughing.

"Whatever helps you to sleep at night" I said getting irritated .
Now he is really getting on my nerves.

Saying this I hung up . He is such a pain in the ass .
Huh ! me getting married ,that's not gonna happen in this birth .

After all there's no girl who will want her life to turn into a fucking hell.

(Karmakar Enterprises)

MR.KARMAKAR'S POV

I was dumbstruck after seeing him in my office ,Yash Malhotra ,I know him very well if he is here then it means he wants something from me.But what??

I composed myself and greeted him .
"Welcome Mr.Malhotra, nice to meet you" I said .

"It's nice to meet you too Mr .Karmakar" He said .

"It's been long since we have met , I was crossing from this area so thought of catching up with you" He said while smiling.

"Oh ,yes yes it's been long ,come have a seat" I said politely.

We were chatting for a while then he said something which left me in shock .

"Neil, I have come here for some different reason" He finally said.
"For what reason ?" I asked.

"I am here to ask your daughter's hand for my son" He said with no emotion.

I knew it that he want something from me but this. This was totally unexpected. Yash Malhotra himself came to me to ask for my daughter's hand for his son .That's what I like about him ,he doesn't beat around the bush .

This is something I cannot answer without talking to kiara. But honestly I do like Anurag and I also want him to become my son-in-law .

I think that Anurag is perfect for my daughter because someone like him can only handle my daughter.

"Can we talk about this on dinner ?" I asked .

"Tomorrow, is that fine with you ?He asked.

" Absolutely ,I have no problem "I said.

" Ok ,then see you tomorrow "He said and stood up ,we then shook our hands and he left from there.

I left out a sigh , so much is happening today ,first the problem of our investors and then him showing up in my office and then asking for my daughter's hand for his son.

I hope this is all for today.But I am getting more worried thinking about ,what will happen tomorrow?

Let's see what new storm will come tomorrow at the dinner.

***************************************

Please share your feedback and do like this chapter if you enjoyed it.