CHAPTER - 17

KIARA'S POV

"We can dance on this song also" Srishti said to Shraddha .

As they are preparing for their dance performance of my Sangeet .

"Yes, we can but we don't have much time left with us " Shraddha said.

"Yup!! this travelling made everything worse" "We were already running short of time " Shrishti whined.

Both the families didn't wanted to held the rest of the marriage functions at their respective homes ,as they wanted to make this a big affair , well they are also right in their place ,they must be having their own desires ,though somehow they got convinced ,so now there will not be many people just some close friends and relatives of both the families, but we had to accept their demand of destination wedding ,so we have come to this resort which is not like very far just in the outskirts of the city .

Time flies ,I know but in my case it flew with the speed of a jet .Today is my Mehndi and Sangeet ,tomorrow Haldi and then the day .

Huh!! It's been days since I last heard from him . Even yesterday when we arrived here ,he was there to welcome us but god knows why he completely ignored me ,on the day of shopping also even Mr.Malhotra came from office to help Mrs.Malhotra in shopping ,and what he did just pissed me off more,seriously a bouquet with sorry ,I had a meeting written on a card, if he was that busy that he couldn't take out some of his time ,then he also doesn't needs to waste his precious time in sending me a bouquet ,today also in the lunch he just left after eating saying he has work .Not that I'm complaining but from any angle it is not looking that he is also the one getting married.

Arghh!! Him and his meetings .

"Ki se this step will look good na " Shraddha asked me.

Honestly i'm least interested in their dance for now ,I told them the truth but still they are forcing me to see their dance .

"Yes yes it's too good " I said giving them a thumbs up.

Our attention shifted towards the knock on the door,who is non - other than Maa -

"What you all are doing ?" She asked chuckling .

"Practising for our today's dance Aunty" Shraddha said .

"Yes, today we will put the stage on fire with our performance " Srishti said being excited.

"Good to hear that " Maa said smiling .

"But Girls you don't have much time left ,the function will begin in two hours ,so go hurry up and get ready"

" Kiara ,beta you also get ready and come down, okay " she said lovingly caressing my left cheek to which I nodded and she left a peck on my forehead before going.

AFTER FEW HOURS

I was carefully coming down from the stairs holding my lehenga ,when I felt a pair of eyes watching me , I know who it is so this time I ignored him .