CHAPTER - 43

AUTHOR'S POV

AT NIGHT

She is crying badly being curled up in a ball on the balcony .

"Everyone left leaving me alone here" she said in between her sobs.

It's almost midnight,the reporters are all gone now, there's silence everywhere.The weather is also prepping itself to cry in her misery .

When out of nowhere sound of footsteps can be heard like someone is running and the door of their room bust open .She stood up out of fear that's when his face came in front of her which she thought she would never see again.

He straight up came and hugged her tightly, caging her in his arms.She also hugged him back and burst into tears making his shirt wet .

"I almost thought you would not come"

"How can I? When you are waiting for me " he said wiping her tears.

"I am sorry I Know I am very late.I was returning mid way but due to bad weather we had to land and so I had to come here by car " He said breaking the hug.

"Why did you struggle so much to come here for a greedy and selfish person like me?" she asked.

"Stop calling yourself that.I know y-"

"But there were my signatutes, I saw."she said and a tear rolled down her eyes. Along with it the clouds also started crying.

" I don't care about that .You come above all things for me" he said wiping her tears with his one hand.The rain started pouring heavily making them completely drenched.

"Why? What am I to you?" she asked looking into his eyes.

The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each others embrace and the rain was doing no good to them ,the sexual tension between them was rising by each passing second .

"Inara , look at yourself from my eyes and you will know what you are to me ?" She was stunned after hearing him but nonetheless asked"What am I to you ?"

They were so lost in each others eyes trying to identify their hidden emotions ," My everything", he whispered to himself ,then his eyes went towards her lips and after a lot of debating he finally smashed his lips on her ,making them realise of their unspoken feelings ,as not every feeling needs to be expressed by words, some are expressed through actions.

She was shocked at first but later gave in pulling him close, clutching his hair their bodies brushing each other.

He grabbed her by her hips making her gasp,and entered his tongue inside her mouth devouring it,tasting every inch of it.She tried to match his pace but he is dominating today.Still she tried her best and gave it all in,he slowed down so now their lips are moving in sync.

He broke the kiss when she ran out of breath,kissing down her face,to her earlobe then to her neck .He signalled her to jump and she clasped her legs near his torso.

She kissed him this time with intensity which he gladly accepted.She can tell that he is smirking in between even when her eyes are closed.Without breaking the kiss he brought her inside the room and laid her on the bed hovering over her.

She opened her eyes taking heavy breaths as the soft material touched her back and looked into his eyes.They were filled with love mostly with lust.She knows what's coming next and also that she has to leave no matter what .

But it's too late now she can't back out especially when his eyes are begging her to give a chance to pour his love out.

"Are you sure?" he asked taking heavy breaths.