CHAPTER - 30

AUTHOR'S POV

NEXT MORNING

Kiara was brushing her hair in front of the mirror getting ready for the day that's when the washroom's door got opened and a half naked Anurag with just a towel wrapped around his waist came out,his chiseled body on full display looking all hot and sexy, hairs wet and water dripping down his chest, highlighting his abs and his intriguing V line .

Kiara's eyes got stuck on his reflection on the mirror,mouth agape.

"God! How on this earth I ended up with him?" she questioned herself in disbelief as he is looking like a complete meal while drying his hair with the towel.

Eyes still stuck on his bulging muscles as he has started buttoning up his shirt.

"Never thought I will say this but, fuck that shit I want him to roam shirtless inside the room from now on" she said just then he looked up towards her.

She got butterflies in her stomach upon meeting his stares and turned around being shy.

"How dumb of me not to check him out before, when the sight is to die for ,greek god like body and that sharp jawline Oh! exactly like fictional men but this one is real".

" But the real question is that is he really my husband or someone else in disguise?"she whispered.

"I am yours only in both ways" he whispered in her ear.

She turned around hearing him and found him standing just a few inches away.

"Kya kaha??" she asked softly.

"Yahi ki chalte hai der ho rahi hai"

"Nhi ye nhi kuch aur kaha"

"Accha,kya?"he said smiling mischeviously.

"Yahi ki t-" she stopped midway realising his trick.

"Yahi ki?" he asked raising his one brow.

"Yahi ki hume chalna chahiye ,we are already late" she said .

"Huh?!" hearing this his smile vanished into thin air.

"Did you expected something else?" she said and headed towards the dressing table to wear her accessories ,enjoying his lost expressions by the corner of her eyes.

"Cons of having a smart wife" he said huffing.

"I heard that" she said looking at him through the mirror .

"Finally!!" he said pressing his lips together and went out of the room mumbling a 'come fast' to her.

ANURAG'S POV

"Look at that shop, I used to buy pastries from there while coming back from school" she said giggling.

"Hmm I see" I said for the 10th time ,no 11th ,ok I have lost count.

Don't know what made me want to drive through her house colony ,probably the longest route to her office to ever exist, when I could have taken a shortcut and reached there in ten minutes.

But something in me doesn't want this ride to be short and more twenty minutes won't do any harm to anybody ,even if it does then I am not any saint who cares about everybody.

But I am glad about what I did .

At least I got to know about something that is special to her.That ordinary looking bakery shop whom i have never paid any attention before, not even when there was a project related to that area .I even made my secretary do all the work because a pastry shop had to be the last thing I would be interested in .