CHAPTER - 34

ANURAG'S POV

"Maa this place is amazing,you should have been here too" her pleasant voice echoed in my ear as she talked to maa.

Well, obviously this place is amazing but what makes it actually amazing is her presence.

Her smile makes the atmosphere lively,that smile which spreads joy all around,that smile which makes the universe a better place, that smile I wanna see on her face till eternity ,that smile I can die for.

And her eyes ...

No one will trust me on this but trust me her eyes have magic of their own, her mesmerizing gaze has the power to freeze my world and to take me into another world.That world I don't want to return from.

Not now, never, because in this world I might not have her love but that's okay ,at least it has her presence .

Yes, love ..

Don't know when and how I have fallen for her but all I know is that I love her.

Maybe when she tried to disturb my sleep by her wet hairs ,or when I saw her in her bridal attire as she was walking down the aisle ,or when I saw her for the first time .Now when I look back and think about those moments I cannot really tell .

Is it possible to fall for every moment?

Because that's the only reason I can find out.

"What happened ?" she asked probably observing my constant gaze upon her.

"Did anything happened? " she asked again and I just shook my head .

"Then why are you looking at me like that ?" she asked in confusion .

Oh how do I tell her the truth that I don't wanna look away from her face.

"To get your attention " I said making the best excuse I can think of right now.

"Huh?"

"Hurry up we have to head to our next destination" I said .

"Yes" she said nodding her head.

"Btw thanks, for bringing me here ,I so wanted to have breakfast here for once" she said giving me a sweet smile.

"Anything for you my love" I whispered so she couldn't hear.

"What?" she asked raising one brow.

"Nothing ..eat fast" I said to piss her off and it worked .

Oh I love how she flared her nose when she gets irritated.

AFTER SOME TIME

"One more picture won't hurt " she argued

"One more picture won't hurt " she argued .

"You are saying this from the past one hour" I reasoned.

"Arey I need to show pictures to my friends ,that's why I want to take so many photos " .

"You have already taken many pictures" I am not kidding this time because at this point my phone may run out of storage but that's not my concern ,I just don't want her to miss out on the next thing I have planned for her.