CHAPTER - 4

AUTHOR'S POV

NEXT day

(Karmakar Enterprises )

Kiara was working on her laptop when suddenly her phone started ringing , she looked at the caller id and a smile came on her face. She quickly picked up the call.

"Thank god you are alive , I thought someone else had murdered you before us " Shraddha said.

"Sadly but no one can be more dangerous than both of you " Kiara said .

"Haha! Very funny" Srishti took the phone from shraddha and said.

" Btw where are you guys ? " Kiara asked.

"We are doing shopping for Shraddha's wedding" Srishti said .

"Yaa,my only bestfriend is helping me in shopping " Shraddha said mockingly.

"I'm sorry na please trust me I want to come but i'm hella busy " Kiara whined.

"That busy that you are not even attending your bestfriend's wedding " Shraddha shouted angrily.

"Yaar, please try to understand ,if you guys won't understand me then who else will ,Shrishti please help me to convince her " Kiara said sadly .

"We are understanding your problem Kiara ,it's just that she is missing you alot ,after all it's her wedding " Shrishti said.
"But you don't worry i'll handle her" Shrishti said .

"Hmm please " Kiara said .

"Accha now we have to go , but I will call you at night ok" Srishti said.

"Ok bye, take care " Kiara said.
"You too " Srishti said .

Kiara sighed and started massaging her temple .She is so stressed as she could not attend her bestfriend's wedding because of work and yesterday's conversation with her mother is like a cherry on the top. She could not slept the whole night .

"It's ok you are trying your best, you are doing what is in your hand ,so why stressing about the things which are not in your control" Kiara said to herself .

" I think I need a break" "Then only I will be able to gather up myself " Kiara said and exited her cabin to give Vansh the file she was working on .

(Vansh's Office)

Kiara knocked on the door and after hearing a come in she entered the office . On entering she found Vansh on a phone call .

Seeing her Vansh bid his farewell to the other person and went towards her.

"What happened?" "Is there any problem ?" Vansh asked.

"No bhai everything is fine " "Actually I am feeling tired ,I want to go home and rest " Kiara said.

"Can you please complete this file for me ? Kiara said showing her puppy eyes.

" Yes I can" "But why are you looking so tensed ?" Vansh asked.

Kiara got scared because if Vansh got to know about what she is hiding from him he will become a mad bull.

"No i'm not stressed ,I'm just tired and all I need now is a good sleep " Kiara said .

"Kiara you know na that you can share anything with me " Vansh said worridly.

"Yes bhai I know and trust me I am not hiding anything from you " kiara said with a soft smile.

"Ok then , but remember I am always there for you " Vansh said.

Kiara hugged him and said "I love you bhai ,you are the best" .

"I love you too my little monkey " Vansh said while chukling.

"Now go and take rest " Vansh broke the hug and said .

"Yes, bye bye take care" Kiara said while leaving the office.

(Malhotra's Residence )

Anurag parked his car in the parking lot and got down from the car ,he is very pissed today ,he is working his ass off for the success of the company ,and these disloyal employees are just making his blood boil.

Today he himself checked all the employees working records and found out that only few are doing their jobs properly and rests are only doing timepass. Because all the major departments were under Mr. Singhania's supervision.

He entered the mansion and was walking towards the staircase but stopped when his mother called him from behind.

"Anurag ?" Radhika called him.

"Yes mom " Anurag said .

"Beta when did you come ?" "And why are you looking so stressed? " Radhika asked.

"Just now mom ,and it's just work don't worry " Anurag said .

"You go and get freshen up ,till then i'm serving your dinner" Radhika said .

"Mom I am not hungry, I have some work so I will be in my office , you just send a black coffee for me " Anurag said .

Saying this Anurag went upstairs. While Radhika sighed seeing her son's condition .

"This is why I want him to get married because all he thinks about is work, work and work " As if work is the only thing in the world" "I know work is important but he should have his own life apart from work " Radhika said and huffed.

"God please send my would be daughter-in-law in his life ,so that he can be happy " Radhika said .

Saying this she went into kitchen to prepare coffee for Anurag.

***************************************

Please share your feedback and do like this chapter if you enjoyed it.